321oyun.com Removal Guide
321oyun.com is a Brazilian browser hijacker that infiltrates user’s computer in a clandestine manner and randomly changes its name. The software is compatible with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox and without permission modifies browsers’ settings in both of them. If you noticed this application in your system, you probably already see numerous ads that keep bombarding you when you shop online and your new jogostempo.com search engine.
All in all, if you have this software in your computer, your system is at risk. We strongly recommend to read the following report and to learn how to remove 321oyun.com.
How does 321oyun.com work?
In the main page of this search engine, you will notice countless ads and links to such pages like Wikipedia, Yahoo, Twitter, and so on. Unfortunately, we cannot promise that the links are safe and that you will not end up in a malicious page after clicking them. Especially many links you will see, if you use the provided search tool jogostempo.com. We warn you that this search engine is highly suspicious and it shows you sponsored content. Doubtlessly, this application is not worth such risk. We advise to eliminate 321oyun.com right now and to recover your lost settings.
Another thing you should know about this intruder is the tracking it performs. From the moment the hijacker infiltrates your computer, it starts following your online activities and collecting information about your habits and preferences. Such data like visited pages, search queries, clicks, geographical location, etc. is used to personalize the ads which you will encounter in amazon.com, eBay.com, and similar websites.
You probably installed this hijacker after you clicked some suspicious ad in an untrustworthy website. It was also discovered that the intruder is often distributed via InstallRex installers. To avoid this and similar entrances in the future, you should be more attentive during the free software installation procedure. If you monitor every step of freeware installation, you should be able to avoid these infiltrations. Of course, the best decision would be to use only the official pages.
How to remove 321oyun.com?
After thorough analyzes, our research team prepared detailed instructions on how to get rid of 321oyun.com. You will find these guidelines below this article and you should be able to terminate 321oyun.com, if you follow them closely. However, we also suggest using a professional anti-spyware to remove 321oyun.com. This option would guarantee that all parts of the hijacker are remove and your computer is safe from future threats. Whichever way you choose, do not delay any longer and uninstall 321oyun.com.
Windows 7 and Vista
- Open the Start menu.
- Select Control Panel and tap Uninstall a program.
- Select the unwanted program.
- Click Uninstall to remove 321oyun.com.
- Access the Start menu and choose Control Panel.
- Press Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the application which you want to get rid of.
- Uninstall 321oyun.com.
- Simultaneously press Windows key + X.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Pick the application and tap Uninstall.
Erase 321oyun.com from your browsers
- At the same time tap Ctrl+Shift+A in order to access the Add-ons Manager.
- Navigate to the Extensions menu and get rid of suspicious extensions. Close the tab.
- Press Alt+T and open Options. Move to the General tab and overwrite your home page.
- Click OK and close the menu. Tap the search icon and select Manage Search engines.
- Replace the unwanted search tool and set a new one as your default. Click OK.
- Press Alt+F simultaneously and move to Tools.
- Access Extensions and delete the unreliable applications. Tap Settings.
- Under On Startup, choose Open a page or a set of pages and select Set pages.
- Remove the current home page address and type in a new one. Click OK.
- Press Manage search engines and overwrite your search tool.
- Click Done and restart IE.