Advices on isearch.omiga-plus.com Removal
isearch.omiga-plus.com is a suspicious search engine that is classified as a browser hijacker. This rogue program can collect your personal information without your consent. The search engine is very similar to start.Qone8.com and comes from the same Taiwan Shui Mu Chih Ching Technology Limited company. It has the ability to affect Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. isearch.omiga-plus.com also alters search results and presents many advertisements, which direct you to potentially dangerous sites. It is without a doubt an unwanted and harmful addition to your system, so you should remove isearch.omiga-plus.com.
What does isearch.omiga-plus.com do?
isearch.omiga-plus.com tries to convince customers that it acts as a regular search engine and can be used for everyday Internet surfing. Unfortunately it is impossible. isearch.omiga-plus.com alters search results and directs you to unreliable sites. As research has revealed, suspicious software developers can sell information collected by installed web cookies or they can earn money by redirecting you to random sites without your permission. Most importantly, there is a great possibility that you will accidentally end up in dangerous and harmful websites, which will infect your computer with malicious malware and viruses. The likely contamination of your PC, should be the biggest inducement to remove isearch.omiga-plus.com.
Another big problem with this program, is the fact that it collects your personal information. isearch.omiga-plus.com records your surfing habits and search queries and uses this data to display to you advertisements that may interest you. Once you click these links, you are directed to websites which are totally unrelated to previously displayed advertisement. That is how you end up in a potentially unsafe websites while using isearch.omiga-plus.com.
This browser hijacker also performs nasty tricks and changes your default search engine, the start page of your browser, and even manages to modify the properties without your permission. If you do not erase isearch.omiga-plus.com, these clandestine stunts can seriously disrupt your computer’s security and settings.
As mentioned before, isearch.omiga-plus.com usually infiltrates your computer bundled with freeware and shareware. To prevent that you should be very careful and closely monitor the installation process. If this browser hijacker is already in your computer, do not hesitate and get rid of isearch.omiga-plus.com right away. Your privacy and your computer’s security depend on it.
How to remove isearch.omiga-plus?
To summarize, if you do not want your virtual security breached by schemers, it is necessary to uninstall isearch.omiga-plus.com. Below this article, instructions of how to delete isearch.omiga-plus.com, are given. Follow them to eliminate this threat from your PC. Afterwards, do not forget to scan your computer with a trustworthy malware detection and removal tool, for any unwanted programs left behind by this hijacker.
- Right-click Mozilla Firefox shortcut.
- Choose Properties.
- Click Shortcut tab.
- Find Target and delete text after firefox.exe”. Click OK.
- Launch Mozilla Firefox.
- Go to search box (top of the page). Click search provider icon (Google, Yahoo, etc.)
- Choose Manage search engines.
- Find the unwanted search provider. Delete it and click OK.
- Simultaneously press Alt+T.
- Select Options.
- Choose the General tab.
- Go to Home Page.
- Overwrite/remove the displayed Home Page and click OK.
- Right-click Internet Explorer shortcut.
- Choose Properties.
- Click Shortcut tab and find Target line.
- Delete text after iexplore.exe”. Tap OK.
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Simultaneously press Alt+T and select Manage Add-ons.
- Go to Search providers.
- Find unwanted search provider and click Remove.
- Choose Close.
- Press Alt+T.
- Choose Options.
- Select the General tab.
- Overwrite the Home Page and click OK.
- Right-click Google Chrome shortcut.
- Choose Properties.
- Select the Shortcut tab.
- Go to Target line and delete the text after chrome.exe”. Click OK.
- Launch Google Chrome.
- Simultaneously press Alt+F and choose Settings.
- Under On Startup select Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Click Set pages.
- Change/remove the displayed default URL. Tap OK.
- Under Appearance select Show Home button.
- Choose Change. Then repeat step 9.
- Under Search choose Manage search engines.
- Find the URL of the unwanted search provider.
- Click X on the URL to delete it and click Done.