What is Live Security Professional?
Live Security Professional is a false security program that makes you believe it is created to legally protect you PC from any kind of threats. It starts persuading the users by showing alerts that lie about the threats that really do not exist and that are not current in the PC. Live Security Professional provides with the false security alerts which help make users believe they have no other choice just to purchase the protection. Here is the example of the possible alert:
Application cannot be executed. The file rdpclip.exe is infected. Please active your antivirus software.
Security Monitor: WARNING!
Attention! System detected a potential hazard (TrojanSPM/LX) on your computer that may infect executable files. Your private information and PC safety is at risk.
To get rid of unwanted spyware and keep your computer safe you need to update your current security software.
Click Yes to download official intrusion detection system (IDS software).
How can I get infected with Live Security Professional Virus?
What is more, that’s not pleasant to assume that Live Security Professional can simply get into computer without huge efforts. It usually comes together with freeware, shareware, spam email attachments or any other files. Remember, that for Live Security Professional to perform you are not asked to make any approval. It just starts working after you start your system, so, makes some changes to the software.
First time you will notice that something is wrong when you will notice the scans that are shown in the monitor. Such scans are provided to persuade you that the particular number of dangerous threats were found in the system. Also, here, you can find the button suggesting to fix all the problems, hence, pay a big sums of money for the issues to be eliminated. However, there is a chance for you to quickly get rid of this type of fake software. Follow the sections below.
Am I infected with Live Security Professional virus?
Some examples of the Live Security Professional virus interface, fake alerts,pop-ups and fake scanning results:
How to remove Live Security Professional?
To tell the truth, the fake security software can be eliminated in two ways – manually and automatically. Here, you can find all the necessary steps to get rid of the Live Security Professional.
Automatic Live Security Professional virus removal
Use any anti-malware program, e.g. Spyhunter. However, firstly check whether the software is updated for everything to happen successfully. What is more, some viruses try to block any access to the anti-malware software, hence, you may need some additional advices when trying to stop Live Security Professional.
- Try turn on your computer to the Safe Mode with networking. Also, open the Task Manager (ctrl+shift+esc). Look for (random letters or numbers).exe and stop it. Then, back your PC to the usual mode and now you can scan the system with the chosen anti-malware.
- In case you cannot download anti-malware, e.g SpyHunter, because of the malware blocking certain web pages, you must use the registry key created for the Live security professional activation:
- After registration, anti-malware can be safely and easily downloaded, so the virus can be immediately removed.Download Removal Toolto remove Live Security Professional
A) Manual Live Security Professional removal
- Open the Task Manager and end the work of the Live Security Professional.
- In the Task Manager window find Processes tab, right-click the process of Live Security Professional and finish it.
- Find hidden files and folders in the system.
In the Start menu, find Control Panel, then Folder Options, click View tab, check Show hidden files and folders. Make sure whether operating system files are set to Hide. If yes, uncheck it.
- Look for and eliminate the provided files linked to Live Security Professional from the system.
- Open Register Editor. - Start>Run> enter regedit into the search bar. Now you see the Register Editor.Eliminate the registry entries linked to the Live Security Professional false security program.
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT.exeshellopencommand “(Default)” = “.exe” -a “%1″ %*
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun “WindowsSecurity” = “.exe” -a “%1″ %*.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareClasses.exeshellopencommand “(Default)” = “.exe” -a “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareClassesexefileshellopencommand “(Default)” = “.exe” -a “%1″ %*
- Finally, restart the PC.