Remove Nation Zoom, removal
If you often download and install various freeware applications on your computer, there is a high chance that sooner or later you would get infected with Nation Zoom. It is a browser hijacker that modifies your browser settings behind your back and then forces you to make use of Nation Zoom.com search engine for your searches. Nevertheless, it is not a genuine search engine, because it utilizes YouTube, Google Search, DHGate, Focalprice and other sites for its search service. Even so, Nation Zoom cannot be trusted as a search engine, because it IS a computer infection, so you must remove Nation Zoom to restore your PC to its previous state.
Although Nation Zoom is an infection that enters your system without your permission, it is very likely that you have installed it yourself. That is why freeware applications have been mentioned in the previous paragraph. Just like PortaldoSites, Delta-Homes, Qvo6 and other similar browser hijackers from the same groupe, Nation Zoom is often bundled with shareware applications that are available for download at third party websites. Should you install an unfamiliar application on your computer, if you do not read the installation steps carefully, it is possible for Nation Zoom and other potentially unwanted programs to enter your PC with your own consent (albeit you might not be aware of that).
Why you need to uninstall Nation Zoom?
At first glance Nation Zoom may not seem dangerous at all. In fact, it seems to be more of an annoying nuisance than a dangerous infection, considering that it does not allow you to restore your home page, and constantly tries to persuade you to use Nation Zoom search engine for your searches. The problem is that this browser hijacker is most probably related to a number of malicious third party websites and applications that can embed their own content into the commercial ads displayed by Nation Zoom. Clicking on such ads leads to malware infection.
How to Remove Nation Zoom from computer?
Run a full system scan with SpyHunter free scanner to detect all the malicious files that are supposed to be removed. Then invest in a powerful computer security program that will delete Nation Zoom automatically. You may also reset your browser settings manually, although that does not guarantee that Nation Zoom files will be removed from your computer.
Nation Zoom Homepage – Virus Removal Guide
- Right-click your browser’s shortcut.
- Click Properties.
- Open Shortcut tab and find Target line.
- Delete all the text OUTSIDE of quotation marks and click OK.
Uninstall Nation Zoom from Google Chrome
- Press Alt+F and click Settings.
- Mark Open a specific page or set of pages and click Set pages.
- Change your home page address and press OK.
- Select Manage search engines under Search.
- Set a new default search engine, delete Nation Zoom and click Done.
Delete Nation Zoom from Mozilla Firefox
- Press the orange Firefox button.
- Navigate to Help and click Troubleshooting information.
- Click Reset Firefox at the top right of a new tab.
- When a new dialog box pops up, click Reset Firefox again.
- Once the reset is complete, click Finish.
Remove Nation Zoom from Internet Explorer
- Press Alt+T and go to Internet options.
- Select Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Mark Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close when the reset is complete. Download Removal Toolto remove Nation Zoom