ActionClassicGames Toolbar Removal Instructions
ActionClassicGames Toolbar was developed by Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc. Its official website, actionclassicgames.com, presents it as a tool that will allow you to play action games from one place. It is powered by Ask.com, which is why during the installation, you are offered to add it as your home page and default search engine.
The toolbar is compatible with all popular browsers. You can download it from its official page, however, it is also known to come bundled with other freeware. It may be bundled with malicious software as well. If you are not satisfied with the application, you should terminate ActionClassicGames Toolbar.
How does ActionClassicGames Toolbar work?
ActionClassicGames Toolbar contains quick access links to various gaming sites and other popular pages. It also has a search box that provides results from Ask.com. After the installation, the toolbar appears right below the address bar in your browser. If you do not un-check the boxes with Ask.com during the installation process, your browser settings such as home page, new tab and default search provider are modified as well. Ask Search brings you results that include sponsored content and it also tracks your cookies. That is why some computer users want to get rid of it.
If you acquired the toolbar bundled with other freeware, you may notice other changes as well. Since it is known to travel with unwanted applications, you could have additional useless software on your PC. If you do, you will be exposed to various ads, banners, pop-ups and other commercials. You may also get constantly redirected in the middle of your browsing. The unwanted programs may affect your computer performance and your Internet surfing speed. If you are experiencing these inconveniences, you should delete ActionClassicGames Toolbar and its related applications.
How to remove ActionClassicGames Toolbar?
There are two ways you can eliminate ActionClassicGames Toolbar from your system and your browsers. One of them is automatic removal. We suggest this removal method especially if you have other unwanted programs on your PC. Download and install the anti-malware utility and let it perform a system scan. Once it does, you will be able to erase ActionClassicGames Toolbar and other threats. Another option is to remove ActionClassicGames Toolbar manually. Instructions below can help you with this task. The first two steps will allow you to get rid of the toolbar. The third step is only necessary if you want to terminate Ask search tools.
ActionClassicGames Toolbar Removal
1) Uninstall ActionClassicGames Toolbar from Windows
- Right-click on the lower left corner or click on Start
- Move to Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program/Add or remove programs
- Choose ActionClassicGames and click Uninstall/Remove
2) Delete ActionClassicGames Toolbar from browsers
- Click on the menu and select Add-ons
- Go to Extensions section
- Delete ActionClassicGames
- Enter ‘chrome://extensions’ in the URL field
- Terminate ActionClassicGames
3) Reset your browser settings
- Open Mozilla Firefox and press Alt+H
- Select Troubleshooting Information
- Click on Reset Firefox
- Choose Reset Firefox and click Finish
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Scroll down and choose Reset settings
- Click Reset once more
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset and Close