What is allmyweb.com?
Allmyweb.com is categorized as a browser hijacker and once this intrusive application enters your computer you can say goodbye to your usual and safe browsing activities. According to another distribution, it may be categorized as a search engine. However, the main idea is the same because once this browser hijacker infiltrates your computer, it provides you a new allmyweb.com search engine. You should know that allmyweb.com search provider is mostly distributed via illegal ways. So, as soon as you notice that your computer is infected by this potentially unwanted application, you should start allmyweb.com removal process straightaway.
How does allmyweb.com infiltrate your computer?
Despite the fact that this browser hijacker is not treated as the most dangerous infection but the ways in which this unwanted application is distributed are not very reliable. In most often cases you cannot even suspect how allmyweb browser hijacker enters your computer because it can arrive bundled together with various freeware and shareware files.
You should always take into account the fact that a lot of free programs that are easily downloadable from the internet might have various additional installs of unwanted applications. You should also never forget that most of the free software can be distributed by potentially malignant third-party. So, it is very important to pay additional attention to all the programs and files that you want to download into your computer. Besides that, it is always better to select Advanced or Custom installation procedure. Moreover, when you perform the main installation process, you have to deselect all unwanted applications. Keep in mind that sometimes there is no point of finishing the installation process as soon as possible. Sometimes due to your negligence together with the program that you want you may also download some undesirable applications as well.
How Allmyweb.com works?
Together with the modified browser’s settings you will also face some other problems as well. First of all, if you use allmyweb.com search engine the results that you get from you searching sessions might be misleading or even unreal. Besides that, you will notice that a major part of the results might be related with Yahoo webpage. It can be explained by the fact that the main idea of any browser hijacker is to ameliorate the traffic of some sponsored websites. Besides these inconveniences you may also be redirected to some unreliable websites where you can easily ‘catch’ even more serious infection. Various annoying advertisements and notifications may also be one of the key factors that distinguishes browser hijackers form other infections. You will notice that each time you want to start your browsing activities you will be flooded by multitude of various pop-ups. However, even if they look appealing and maybe suit your needs it is recommended to avoid them. Keep in mind that those various advertisements may be infected as well and each click on them can bring you more troubles than you can even suspect.
It is hard to believe but from the very first moment when allmyweb.com enters your computer, all the actions that you implement on your browsers are watchfully monitored. All this observation is made in order to find out what are your regular and most favorite searching activities. After that, all the gathered information is directly transmitted to cyber criminals who, accordingly, analyze all the data and then attack you with even a greater amount of diverse advertisements corresponding to your needs. However, you should always take into a consideration the fact that all the information provided by allmyweb.com browser hijacker might be dangerous. So, if you don’t want to risk about your computer’s further security anymore, you should better start to think about how to delete allmyweb.com process.
How to uninstall allmyweb.com?
As most of the browser hijackers, allmyweb.com can be installed into your computer together with some other additional and potentially dangerous applications. So, you should know that if you are determined to remove this intrusive application only in a manual way you can’t be warranted whether your computer is finally broke free from the traps of the allmyweb. Because of this reason we suggest you to download and install reliable anti virus application such as SpyHunter that will help you to run a scan of your computer’s system and find out if there are no additional unwanted applications still left in your computer.
How to delete allmyweb manually?
First of all, remove this unwanted application from your computer’s system. To do that, you should:
• Open the ‘Start’ menu and then click on ‘Control Panel’.
• After that, choose ‘Programs’ or ‘Add/Remove Programs’ section.
• Now it is needed to select ‘Uninstall a Program’ option.
• When you are provided with a list of the programs you have to search for all unwanted and suspicious-looking entries (especially related with allmyweb.com) and choose ‘Uninstall/Change’.
• In order to save the implemented changes you need to click on ‘OK’.
After that, it is important to fix the browsers. Due to the fact that this browser hijacker can easily perform on all the browsers that are installed into your computer (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox) you should better reset all of them.
Get rid of allmyweb.com from browsers:
• After you open the Internet Explorer, click on the Gear icon or the ‘Tools’ section.
• After that, navigate to ‘Internet Options’ and then click on ‘Advanced’ tab.
• Now click on ‘Reset’ button and move to ‘Reset Internet Explorer settings’.
• Now you should choose ‘Delete personal settings’ and click on ‘Reset’.
• The very last step is to click on ‘Close’ and ‘OK’ (if preferred, change your homepage).
• Open the browser and then move to the ‘Help’ section.
• After that, select ‘Troubleshooting Information’.
• Once displayed with a new table, click on ‘Reset Firefox’ (for several times).
• Finally, click ‘Finish’ (if needed, change back you home page into your default page).
• First of all, open Google Chrome and then click on Chrome menu button.
• Choose ‘Settings’ section and move to ‘Show Advanced Settings’.
• Here you have to click on ‘Reset browser settings’.
• In order to save the changes you have to click on ‘Reset’ option.