BestBackground Toolbar Removal Instructions
BestBackground Toolbar is another creation of Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc. In its offcial page bestbackground.com, this software is promoted as a tool that will help you find your ancestry by providing easy access to useful sources and making the search much quicker.
However, we must inform you that this application is very similar to other programs from the same Mindspark toolbar family like RetroGamer Toolbar, Webfetti Toolbar, and AudioToAudio Toolbar and thus is very untrustworthy. Read the following report to learn more about this software and to find out why it is recommended to delete BestBackground Toolbar from your PC.
What does BestBackground Toolbar do?
Although it is possible to acquire BestBackground Toolbar from the official website, in many cases it travels in freeware bundles. This means that the possibility to encounter this annoying application is especially big for users who often acquire free programs from unofficial sources and do not pay enough attention to the installation wizard. From now on remember to always select Advanced or Custom installation option instead of Typical or Quick. Also, make sure to carefully peruse the presented End User License Agreement. In this document, look for the additional software and click the ‘Decline’ button next to it. This is especially important in the case of this particular toolbar, since it is possible that it will enter your PC bundled with malicious software. It also means that after you remove BestBackground Toolbar, you will need to scan your computer to make sure that no other malware sneaked into your system.
Another reason to look at this toolbar with great suspicion and to seriously consider BestBackground Toolbar removal is the fact that it changes user’s home page and default search engine as soon as it enters your computer. Ask.com will become you main page and, unfortunately, you will not be able to trust it. The fact that Ask.com often presents users with sponsored links and ads in its search results is well known. We urge you to be very careful and cautious, because after clicking one of the promoted links, you can find yourself in a suspicious or even malicious site. As a result, you may be forced to install another potentially undesirable software or even get infected with malware. Before that happens, erase BestBackground Toolbar.
How to remove BestBackground Toolbar?
The easiest way to get rid of BestBackground Toolbar requires you to employ an authentic and powerful computer security application. Such tool will be able to eliminate BestBackground Toolbar and will guard your PC from similar infections in the future. However, you can also follow the instructions on how to delete BestBackground Toolbar presented below this report. Either way do not delay and clean your system at once.
Terminate BestBackground Toolbar
Windows 7 and Vista
- Tap the Start button to open the menu and select Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and choose BestBackground Toolbar.
- Click Uninstall.
- Access the Start menu and press Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs and tap the application which you want to remove.
- Pick the Remove button to remove BestBackground Toolbar.
- Tap the Windows key + X simultaneously and choose Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program and uninstall BestBackground Toolbar.
Eliminate BestBackground Toolbar from your browsers
- Press the menu and select Options.
- In the General tab, delete the current home page and choose another.
- Move to Search tab and change/remove your search engine.
- Tap the menu icon again and select Add-ons.
- Remove the unwanted extensions.
- Tap the menu icon and access Settings.
- Click Set pages and overwrite your home page.
- Go to Search and click Manage search engine.
- Select a new search provider and remove the old one.
- Open Extensions and delete useless add-ons.
- Press the Gear icon to open the menu and pick Internet Options.
- Remove/change your home page in the General tab.
- Tap the Gear icon one more time and choose Manage Add-ons.
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions and erase unwanted add-ons.
- Open Search Providers and overwrite the search engine.