Binkiland.com Removal Tips
Binkiland.com is a browser hijacker which infiltrates all your favorite browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. As soon as it enters your computer, it changes your browsers’ settings forcing you to use the provided search engine. However, we strongly suggest not to trust this search tool and to undo the changes.
Since the only way you can get back your old search engine and home page is by performing Binkiland.com removal, you should do it right away. Do not let the application that modifies your settings without permission stay inside your PC.
What does Binkiland.com do?
This hijacker entered your system in a freeware or shareware bundle that you downloaded from some suspicious website. Nowadays, such pages like soft32, softpedia.com, brothersoft.com, and some others use additional applications to monetize their free downloads. Next time you install free of charge software be very attentive and follow the whole process. You will be able to do that, if you choose Advanced or Custom installation option and read the End User License Agreement (EULA). If this intruder is already inside your system, you should remove Binkiland.com as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, the clandestine manner of entering is not the only suspicious feature of this application. When the hijacker enters your system, you will see numerous advertisements in all windows you open. The constant flow of coupons, banners, targeted video ads, interstitial, etc. will surely soon become very irritating. As long as this hijacker is inside your PC, you can forget peaceful browsing and pleasant time spent surfing. Do not hesitate and get rid of Binkiland.com immediately.
As if that would not be enough, the provided ads also turned out to be very dangerous. Since no one monitors their contents or the third parties they belong to, nobody can verity their reliability. It is entirely possible that after clicking the provided ad, you will be routed to the infected page and install malware. Also, we must stress that not only advertisements can route you to these pages. Seeing as the hijacker controls the search engine, it should not come as a surprise that it adds sponsored links to the displayed search results. The untrustworthy search results and suspicious ads strongly increase the possibility that you will encounter malicious software. Instead of letting this application continue using your system’s resources, you should eliminate Binkiland.com right now.
On top of it all, Binkiland.com also follows your Internet activity. It records your favorite pages, preferred browsers, browsing history, search queries, and so on. This data is used to tailor the ads to you and to induce you to click them. However, it also can be shared with the unknown third parties and used for malignant purposes. You cannot tolerate such invasion of privacy and thus we advise to uninstall Binkiland.com.
How to remove Binkiland.com?
Our research team suggests to use a professional security tool to delete Binkiland.com. If you would buy a reputable anti-spyware and use it to erase Binkiland.com, you could be assured that your system will be cleaned. It also will safeguard your PC in the future. However, if you are determined to perform Binkiland.com removal manually, we will be happy to help too. Follow the instructions provided under this article and remove Binkiland.com from your computer.
1. In the bottom right corner of the screen, wait for the Charm bar to appear and then select Settings.
2. Click Control Panel and choose Uninstall a program from he list.
3. Uninstall Binkiland.com.
1. Click Start button and go to Control Panel.
2. Open Add or Remove programs and remove Binkiland.com from your PC
Windows Vista & Windows 7
1. Open Start menu and tap Control Panel.
2. Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall Binkiland.com.
Terminate Binkiland.com from your browsers
1. Press Ctrl+Shift+A at the same time and move your cursor to the Extensions.
2. Locate and erase all suspicious extensions and close the tab.
3. Press Alt+T and go to Options.
4. In the General tab replace the current home page with your preferred one.
5. Click OK and leave the menu.
6. Tap the icon in the search box and click Manage Search engines.
7. Delete the unwanted search engines and choose your new default search engine. Click OK.
1. Press Alt+F together and move to Tools.
2. Select Extensions and eliminate the unwanted extensions.
3. Choose Settings and choose Open a page or a set of pages under On startup.
4. Tap Set pages, delete the current home page and choose a new one. Click OK.
5. Select Manage Search Engines under search, remove the current search engine and select a new one.
6. Click Done and restart the browser.
1. Press Alt+X and move to Manage add-ons.
2. Open Toolbars and Extensions and delete all unwanted extensions.
3. Click Search Providers, remove the unwanted search engine and choose a new one.
4. Save the new changes and leave the window.
5. Press Alt+X and choose Internet Options.
6. In the General tab delete your current home page and select a new one. Click OK.