Cassiopesa.com Removal Tips
Cassiopesa.com is classified as a browser hijacker which enters your computer in a clandestine manner and starts unauthorized activities right away. The moment this intruder hijacks your system, you will notice numerous unwelcome changes in all your browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome) and you will not be able to undo those changes, unless you delete Cassiopesa.com from your system.
Since the main aim of this hijacker is to promote the third parties, it alters your home page and default search engine and presents you with numerous links and ads, so that you would click them. Remember that for every click on the sponsored links, the intruder earns money. This is a highly untrustworthy application and thus we strongly recommend to eliminate Cassiopesa.com as soon as possible.
What does Cassiopesa.com do?
The most important thing to understand for the duration of hijacker’s stay is that you cannot trust the presented advertisements or additional links. Both of these you will see next to your search results, however it does not mean that all this unwanted data will not make your browsing experience more pleasant. Actually, the users often complain that they have to spend a lot of time filtering through the results and they soon get tired from all those ads and with their search query unrelated links. To stop the annoying links from appearing in our searches, you need to terminate Cassiopesa.com.
You probably already noticed that the displayed ads correspond very well with your interests and seem quite useful. That is because the hijacker follows your online activity and uses the gathered data to make the ads more appealing and interesting tot he users. It collects your search queries, favorite pages, clicks, browsing history, and so on. Additionally, you should know that all this data may be sold or shared with the untrustworthy third parties.
While the irritating ads and annoying third parties may seem reasons enough to get rid of Cassiopesa.com, there is yet another, much more serious threat you should now about this hijacker. While it does everything to promote the third parties, the software does not check them and does not care about your system’s safety. As a result, you are routed to an unknown website after clicking the presented ads or links. Needless to say, this can be very dangerous and can result in a serious malware infection, if you fin yourself in a malicious mage. Be careful and protect your PC. The est way to do that is to remove Cassiopesa.com.
How did Cassiopesa.com enter your system?
Browser hijackers often enter user’s computer bundled with freeware. This distribution method is very popular among the potentially unwanted applications and is used to monetize free downloads. If you are on of the users who often acquire free of charge software from the unofficial pages, at least pay more attention to the installation wizard. Always choose Advanced or Custom option and try to avoid Quick or Typical. The first two option will also you to monitor every step of the process and you will be able to control it. Also, do not forget to read the End User License Agreement. In this document all the additional programs are usually disclosed which means that you will have an opportunity to deselect them.
How to remove Cassiopesa.com?
If you are not sure how to deal with this intruder, we recommend to employ a powerful and trustworthy computer security software and let it terminate Cassiopesa.com for you. You will be happy to know that the same tool will also take care of your system in the future. Your other option is to follow the guidelines presented below. If you follow these Cassiopesa.com removal instructions, you should be able to clean your PC from this suspicious and undesirable software. Either way, do not delay and uninstall Cassiopesa.com.
1. Go to the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. Access All apps.
3. Pick Control Panel.
4. Choose Uninstall a program.
5. Uninstall Cassiopesa.com.
1. Tap Start button.
2. Open Control Panel.
3. Choose Add or Remove Programs.
4. Erase Cassiopesa.com.
Windows 7 and Windows Vista
1. Open Start menu and press Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program.
3. Right-click on the unwanted Cassiopesa.com.
4. Select Uninstall to remove Cassiopesa.com from your PC.
Eliminate Cassiopesa.com from your browsers
1. Click Gear icon and open Internet Options.
2. Remove/change the home page in the General tab.
3. Tap Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons.
4. Go to Toolbars and Extensions and erase unwanted add-ons.
5. In Search Providers, choose a new search engine and remove the old one.
1. Access the menu and open Options.
2. Choose the General tab and overwrite your home page.
3. Move to Search tab and delete/change your search engine.
4. Press the menu again and open Add-ons.
5. Delete unknown extensions.
1. Click the menu and open Settings.
2. Chose Set pages and set your new home page. Delete your current page.
3. Under Search, access Manage search engine.
4. Delete/change your search tool.
5. Go to Extensions and remove useless add-ons.