ConvertDocsNow Toolbar Removal Tips
ConvertDocsNow Toolbar is yet another application developed by the infamous Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc. If you have ever before encountered a similar software from the same family, you probably already known that in addition to the annoying toolbar, you will also have your browsers’ settings changed.
The only way to avoid this is to monitor the installation procedure which is not something that users do often. If you suspect that your PC was infiltrated by this application, we advise you to delete ConvertDocsNow Toolbar as soon as possible.
What does ConvertDocsNow Toolbar do?
In its official website convertdocsnow.com, the toolbar is promoted as a highly useful software which can help you convert files of various formats (supports TXT, RTF, XLS, PDF, DOC, PPT, BMP, JPG, etc). The application also presents quick access buttons like Convert to PDF, Translate, Thesaurus, and some others. While this certainly sounds like a very useful program, users rarely allow it to stay in their systems for a log time. Quite often they get tired of this irritating toolbar and delete ConvertDocsNow Toolbar from their Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox browsers.
Another thing that makes users seriously consider ConvertDocsNow Toolbar removal is the changed home page and default search engine. Instead of your usual website, you will be forced to use Ask.com which is not a trustworthy page, despite the fact that it is legitimate. While this search engine will present you with genuine results, they will come from sponsored parties. Unfortunately, these parties may turn out to be suspicious or even malicious and that could lead to a serious malware infection. Avoid using the presented tool and take care of ConvertDocsNow Toolbar removal.
In order protect your system from similar software in the future, make sure you understand how these applications are distributed. Bear in mind that such pages like soft32.com or download.com very often employ potentiality unwanted programs to monetize their free downloads. This means that every time you acquire software from these and other similar sources, you need to follow the installation wizard very closely. Choose Advanced or Custom option and read the software license agreement. In this document, you need to find all the suspicious entries and deselect them.
How to remove ConvertDocsNow Toolbar?
If after reading this article you decided to get rid of ConvertDocsNow Toolbar, below you will find detailed instructions on how to do that. The users who follow these guidelines closely should be able to clean their computers without too much trouble. However, you can also choose automatic ConvertDocsNow Toolbar removal. For that you will have to install a up-to-date computer security software and let it erase ConvertDocsNow Toolbar for you. Whichever way you choose to deal with this problem, do not postpone it any longer.
Terminate ConvertDocsNow Toolbar
- Tap the Windows key + X and move to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program and pick the suspicious program.
- Choose Uninstall to get rid of ConvertDocsNow Toolbar.
Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Access the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Tap Uninstall a program and Uninstall ConvertDocsNow Toolbar.
- Open the Start menu on the Taskbar and select Control Panel.
- Go to Add or Remove Programs and pick the application that you want to remove.
- Click the Remove button to remove ConvertDocsNow Toolbar.
Eliminate ConvertDocsNow Toolbar from your browsers
- Press the Gear icon and pick Internet Options.
- Replace your current home page with a new one in the General tab.
- Click Gear icon and open Manage Add-ons.
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions and delete/change unwanted add-ons.
- Navigate to Search Providers and overwrite your search engine.
- Click on the menu and pick Options.
- Open General tab and overwrite your home page.
- Move to Search tab and change/remove your provider.
- Tap the menu again and choose Add-ons.
- Remove the suspicious extensions.
- Tap the menu and access Settings.
- Press Set pages and overwrite your home page.
- Under Search, select Manage search engine.
- Replace your current search tool with a new one.
- In the Extensions, erase undesirable add-ons.