DailyImageBoard Removal Guide
DailyImageBoard is a browser plugin developed by Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc to enrich your browsing experience. Many users installed this program believing that it will help them pin, share and edit images, find craft ideas, etc. However, for one reason or another, the absolute majority of users deleted DailyImageBoard few days after the installation. In this article our researches will explain what they found out about this application and why do they recommend to get rid of DailyImageBoard.
What does DailyImageBoard do?
You can install this browser plugin in all major browsers, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. This program offers a search box powered by Ask.com and adds a few links related to Pinterest and Facebook. If you do not follow the installation process carefully enough, your homepage an default search engine may be changed to ask.com automatically. These choices are optional and you may decline them. However, since almost no one reads ‘End User License Agreement’, chances are that you will notice the changes after the installation is complete. To avoid such surprises you need to get used to Advanced or Custom installation option. It allows the user to control the download and to deselect boxes that inform about the additional changes.
It is especially important to be vigilant during the installation when dealing with DailyImageBoard, because sometimes, it enters computer bundled with freeware without the user’s permission. It can happen, if you download free of charge software from a page of questionable reputation. The owners of these websites often use bundling to monetize free downloads. If the application has already entered your computer, we recommend to remove DailyImageBoard.
This program is not trustworthy. Actually, we would like to point out that any program which uses such clandestine way of traveling as bundling, can never be completely trusted. Remember that DailyImageBoard is known to collect information related to your browsing habits, such as the buttons you click, the time you spend in specific websites, your browser’s preferences, etc. It also does not check the reliability of the promoted websites which means that in between your search results, some corrupted links can be scattered and you may accidentally click them. If you enter an infected website, you will probably get infected too. You must take your computer’s security seriously and eliminate DailyImageBoard as a potential threat.
How to remove DailyImageBoard?
It is obvious that the disadvantages of this program far outweigh the advantages. We strongly recommend to acquire a powerful anti-spyware and to terminate DailyImageBoard. If you decided to try and remove DailyImageBoard on your own, we will be happy to provide you with step by step instructions. You will find the DailyImageBoard removal tutorial under this article.
- Press Windows key + R and type in Control Panel.
- Click Enter and go to Uninstall a program.
- Find and uninstall DailyImageBoard.
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove DailyImageBoard.
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall DailyImageBoard.
Uninstall DailyImageBoard from your browsers
- Press Alt+T and choose Internet Options.
- Go to General tab and set a new home page.
- Click OK.
- Press Alt+T and move to Search Provider.
- Seat a new default search engine.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously and click Extensions.
- Delete the unwanted extension and close the tab.
- Press Alt+T and go to Options.
- In the General tab, set a new home page and click OK.
- Click Search engine icon next to the search box and choose a new default search engine.
- Press Alt+F and move to Tools.
- Choose Extensions and delete the unwanted entries.
- Go to Settings and select last options in the On startup.
- Click Set pages and choose a new home page.
- Click Manage Search Engines in the Search section and set a new default search engine.