DonwloadManagerTool Toolbar Removal Instructions
DonwloadManagerTool Toolbar is yet another creation of the infamous Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc. The software is promoted at downloadmanagertool.com as a very useful tool which is supposed to ensure that your downloads are much faster.
The toolbar will provide you with Ask.com search box and a few quick access buttons like Download, Scheduler, Settings, and Support. Though it may look as a very useful application, you should know that it is not reliable. If you carefully read the following article, you will understand why this application is not trustworthy and why we advise to remove DonwloadManagerTool Toolbar.
What does DonwloadManagerTool Toolbar do?
Though it is possible to acquire this toolbar directly from its website, in many cases it is distributed in freeware bundles. This deceptive marketing method is called ‘bundling’ and is very often used by the suspicious and potentially unwanted applications. Since the software is compatible with all major browsers (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox), no user can feel safe. To stop this toolbar from entering your system, you must learn to follow every step of the freeware installation procedures. Always pick Advanced or Custom option and read every word of the End User License Agreement. Be very thorough, since all additional programs are disclosed in this document which gives you an opportunity to deselect them. Do not leave your computer’s safety to chance and do not let suspicious software to slither in.
Once the application situates itself in your system, you will start noticing many suspicious and unwelcome features. First of all, if you did not install the application yourself, it is possible that you will find the toolbar terribly annoying and distracting. Furthermore, you will probably be presented with various advertisements in all the windows that you open. You should also be aware of the fact that this software follows your online behavior and records your data. For most of the users, these features are more than enough to start DonwloadManagerTool Toolbar removal immediately.
However, you probably already noticed another major reason not to trust this software. In case you failed to deselect the boxes that inform about these pending changes, your home page and default search tool will be changed to Ask.com quite unexpectedly. While Ask.com is a legitimate website, it presents you with sponsored results and thus we advise to delete DonwloadManagerTool Toolbar and to recover your previous settings.
How to remove DonwloadManagerTool Toolbar?
If after reading this report you decide to eliminate DonwloadManagerTool Toolbar, you will be happy to know that we prepared detailed instruction which you will find below. Follow them closely and you will be able to get rid of DonwloadManagerTool Toolbar. If you want the professionals to take care of everything, you should employ a reputable anti-spyware. Use only a legitimate and up-to-date computer security software to erase DonwloadManagerTool Toolbar from your system.
Eliminate DonwloadManagerTool Toolbar
- Open Start menu and navigate to Control Panel.
- Go to Add or Remove programs and delete DonwloadManagerTool Toolbar.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Click Start button on the Taskbar and choose Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and pick undesirable software.
- Uninstall DonwloadManagerTool Toolbar.
- Go to the bottom right corner of the screen and press Settings.
- Click Control Panel and choose Uninstall a program.
- Uninstall DonwloadManagerTool Toolbar.
Terminate DonwloadManagerTool Toolbar from your browsers
- Start your browser and tap Alt+T.
- Open Internet Options and go to the Advanced tab.
- Press Reset and mark Delete personal settings.
- Click the Reset button one more time.
- Launch Mozilla Firefox and press Alt+H.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Tap Reset Firefox and wait for the dialog box to appear.
- Click Reset Firefox again.
- Start Google Chrome and click Alt+F.
- Select Settings and tap Show Advanced settings.
- Choose Reset browser settings and click Reset.Download Removal Toolto remove DonwloadManagerTool Toolbar