EasyDocMerge Toolbar Removal Tips
Created by the Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc., EasyDocMerge Toolbar is one more potentially undesirable application which attempts to convince the users that it is very useful. Unfortunately, like the vast majority of the programs from this company, it seems to have more disadvantages than advantages.
While some users acquire this tool from its official website easydocmerge.com, most claim that they found it in their systems after freeware installations. If that is what happened to you, your browsers’ settings in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox were probably also changed. We recommend to delete EasyDocMerge Toolbar and to recover your previous home page and default search engine.
What does EasyDocMerge Toolbar do?
The presented toolbar certainly looks trustworthy and useful at first glance. It provides users with Ask.com search box and a bunch of buttons like Easy Doc Merge, Share Files, Convert Files, and Language Tools. Unfortunately, the toolbar can also be very annoying and distracting. Furthermore, unless you acquired the software from its official page and unchecked the boxes that announced the pending browsers’ modifications, you probably have a new home page and default search engine too. Since users rarely follow installation procedures, they often do not notice these boxes. We warn you that you should not trust the provided search tool. While Ask.com is legitimate it is also known for presenting users with sponsored search results which are not trustworthy. This means that after clicking one of the ads or links provided by your new search engine, you may be routed to a suspicious website and get exposed to malicious parties. Protect your computer and terminate EasyDocMerge Toolbar.
How did EasyDocMerge Toolbar enter your PC?
As we said even though some users download this toolbar by themselves, others acquire it alongside free programs from unofficial pages. If that is your experience, naturally you will wish to get rid of EasyDocMerge Toolbar. However, in order to avoid similar infiltrations in the future, you should be more careful. Always choose Advanced or Custom installation options and read the software license agreement. It is important that you peruse this document very carefully, because in it all the additional and potentially unwanted applications are disclosed which means that you will have an opportunity to deselect them.
How to remove EasyDocMerge Toolbar?
The easiest way to eliminate EasyDocMerge Toolbar is with a professional and powerful anti-spyware. Such tool will easily uninstall EasyDocMerge Toolbar and will also keep your PC safe in the future. Another option available to the users who would rather do everything by themselves is manual EasyDocMerge Toolbar removal. To help you, our computer experts prepared detailed instructions which you will find below.
Delete EasyDocMerge Toolbar
- Press Windows key + X simultaneously.
- Access Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program.
- Select the application your want to delete.
- Choose Uninstall.
Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Tap the Start menu button on the Taskbar.
- Pick Control Panel and select Uninstall a program.
- Choose the unwanted software.
- Uninstall EasyDocMerge Toolbar.
- Open the Start menu and pick Control Panel.
- Tap Add or Remove Programs.
- Select EasyDocMerge Toolbar.
- Click the Remove button to remove EasyDocMerge Toolbar.
Reset your browsers (remove Ask.com)
- Launch Mozilla Firefox and click Alt+H.
- Open Troubleshooting Information.
- Tap Reset Firefox and wait of the dialog box to appear.
- Press Reset Firefox again.
- Start your browser and press Alt+F.
- Choose Settings and go to Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and click Reset to finish.
- Open IE and tap Alt+T.
- Access Internet Options and choose the Advanced tab.
- Click Reset and check Delete personal settings.
- Press the Reset button again.