EasyMailLogin Toolbar Removal Instructions
Developed by Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc., EasyMailLogin Toolbar is an application which is supposed to help you send emails easier. The toolbar presents users with few quick access buttons (Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo! Mail, AOL Mail, and Facebook) and Ask.com search box. While it may look useful, most users complain that the application is distracting and irritating.
This reaction is especially common among the users who do not acquire this software voluntarily. If after downloading a totally unrelated freeware, you noticed this toolbar in your computer and now wish to get rid of EasyMailLogin Toolbar, we recommend to read the following article to learn what is the best way to do it.
What does EasyMailLogin Toolbar do?
The first thing user notices once the toolbar situates itself in his or her computer is the changed browsers’ settings. Instead of your usual home page and default search tool you will be presented with Ask.com. Unless you deselected this option during the installation procedure, you will see the changed settings in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox which means that you will not be able to avoid the imposed website by changing your browser. While some users resign themselves to using Ask.com, we do not recommend doing that. Bear in mind that this page is known for presenting sponsored search results and thus is not entirely trustworthy. The much better decision would be to remove EasyMailLogin Toolbar and to recover your lost settings.
Another reason to look at this application with suspicion is its clandestine distribution manner. It is possible to acquire the software from its official page, however users mostly find it in their systems after they install free of charge program from unofficial sites. If that is how the application reached your PC, be more careful in the future. If you do not plan to change your sources any time soon, at least make sure to always select either Advanced or Custom installation option and read the End User License Agreement. In this document, find and deselect all the additional software. If the intruder is already in your PC, delete EasyMailLogin Toolbar.
How to remove EasyMailLogin Toolbar?
If you find this software unreliable and suspicious, we advise to uninstall EasyMailLogin Toolbar from your computer. In order to clean your PC, we recommend purchasing a reputable computer security software and letting it remove EasyMailLogin Toolbar for you. The same tool will also protect your system from similar threats in the future. However, you can also choose manual EasyMailLogin Toolbar removal. For users who prefer this option we prepared detailed instructions which you will find below.
Erase EasyMailLogin Toolbar
- Tap the Windows key + X and choose Control Panel.
- Press Uninstall a program.
- Select the application you wan tot delete and click Uninstall.
Windows 7 and Vista
- Access the Start menu and go to Control Panel.
- Tap Uninstall a program and select the unwanted program.
- Click Uninstall to delete EasyMailLogin Toolbar.
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Tap Add or Remove Programs and terminate EasyMailLogin Toolbar.
Eliminate EasyMailLogin Toolbar from your browsers
- Press Tools and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Disable unwanted extension from the Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+A and move to Add-ons Manager.
- Click on Extensions and get rid of suspicious extensions.
- Open the menu and navigate to Tools and then Extensions.
- Delete the undesirable extensions by clicking the trash can and choose Remove.
Reset your browsers to remove Ask.com
- Click Alt+T and go to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and tap Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and then click the Reset.
- Tap Alt+H and choose Troubleshooting Information.
- Click Reset Firefox and press Reset Firefox again (in the new dialog box).
- Press Alt+F and move to Settings.
- Access Show Advanced settings.
- Click Reset browser settings and tap Reset.