What is that Eazel Toolbar?
Eazel Toolbar is known as a browser extension which suggests such additional features as a customized search bar, direct shortcut to your own email, Facebook accounts, weather forecast and etc. This extension fits for many the search engines, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Eazel Toolbar is developed by Conduit Ltd. and can be linked to Appbario, Iminent Community and XFinity toolbars. This toolbar cannot be treated as the dangerous computer disease, but still, its presence on a computer is not very welcomed, so you should get rid of Eazel Toolbar as soon as possible.
How Eazel Toolbar enters the operating system?
Eazel Toolbar finds several ways to intrude your operating system. On the other hand, you have to pay attention to the fact that toolbar cannot enter the system without your knowledge. Eazel Toolbar warns the users when it is going to be installed, in both cases, when coming from official eazel.ourtoolbar.com site or bundled with other applications. Eazel Toolbar also has a particular feature of being spread mostly in German, Italian or French.
At the moment Eazel Toolbar becomes active on the operating system, the home page and search engines in your browsers are configured to the sites from Conduit group. Moreover, not only this is done, because Eazel Toolbar additionally installs TuneUp Utilities 2013. It cannot be treated as the malicious software, but it is also not advised to leave this application present on the computer.
How to get rid of Eazel Toolbar?
Now having in mind that Eazel Toolbar even not being extremely hazardous, is still better not be kept on the operating system, so should be deleted immediately, for computer security not to be broken. Rely on the tips below in order to manually eliminate Eazel Toolbar. However, remember that deletion through Control Panel cannot help to completely remove Eazel Toolbar, so you must additionally restore the default browser settings.
Eazel Toolbar removal
- In order to get the Charms bar opened, navigate the mouse to the right corner of the bottom.
- Go to Settings and to Control Panel. Find Uninstall a program.
- Eliminate Eazel Toolbar as well as TuneUp Utilities 2013.
Windows Vista/Windows 7
- Choose Start Menu and navigate to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program. Delete Eazel Toolbar and TuneUp Utilities 2013 also.
- Go to Start Menu and find Control Panel.
- Navigate to Add or Remove Programs. Finally, uninstall Eazel Toolbar as well as TuneUp Utilities 2013.
Remove Eazel Toolbar from Browsers
- Make the combination of Alt+X and navigate to Manage add-ons. Press on Search providers.
- Choose the wanted search engine as the default and eliminate Eazel Customized Web Search. That’s it.
- Now again click on Alt+X and navigate to Internet options.
- Remove search.conduit.com, under the General tab.
- Choose wanted home page site and then OK. Reboot your browser.
- Make the combination of Ctrl+Shift+A in order for Add-ons Manager tab to be shown.
- In Extensions, delete Eazel Toolbar. Reboot your browser.
- Choose Alt+F keys and then Tools. Navigate to Extensions.
- Get rid of Eazel Toolbar, and go to Settings.
- In the Under On Start-up section choose Open a page or a list of pages. Press on Set pages.
- Remove search.conduit.com and choose any new site to be the homepage. Choose OK.
- In Search, choose Manage search engines.
- Choose a wanted search engine as the default, so get rid of Conduit. Choose Done for confirmation.
Right after completing manual Eazel Toolbar elimination process, perform an obligatory systems scan SpyHunter anti-malware. This will help you to remain sure that any additional dangerous applications which may have entered the system will also be safely removed once and forever.