Tips on Emniyet.Dikkat! Removal
Turkish computer users need to be careful in order not to get infected with Emniyet.Dikkat!. It is a ransomware application that denies desktop access and displays fake notification that is supposedly delivered by the Turkish law enforcement authorities. The notification that is displayed across your screen has been devised in order to convince you that you are a cyber criminal and you need to pay a defined fine, in order to unlock your PC. However, that is definitely not an option, and you need to remove Emniyet.Dikkat! from your computer without paying any money to cyber criminals.
You have been infected with Emniyet.Dikkat!, because Urausy Trojan found a way into your computer. This ransomware infection comes from Ukash Group of computer malware, and these threats are most commonly distributed by Trojans, although lately they have been reported to employ stealth rootkits for their distribution as well. What is more, it is not the first Ukash group program to target computer users in Turkey. There have already been such ransomware infections as CIBS Pol Virus, Confédération Suisse Virus and others. All these infections try to pass for legal representatives of law enforcement authorities in order to make everything believable.
The presented ransomware infection claims that you have violated several national and international laws, and in order to revert the criminal charges you are supposed to transfer 100 euros via PaySafeCard. Cyber criminals are making use of the alternative payment system to target a bigger circle of computer users – with PaySafeCard even those users who do not have a credit card or bank account can send money.
Naturally, the accusations on these notifications may seem threatening, but Emniyet.Dikkat! cannot forward your information to the court or accuse of you distributing child pornography. The people who created this malicious infection need to be put behind bars themselves, so you should not help them gain financial profit by sending away your money.
How to delete Emniyet.Dikkat!?
Refer to the instructions below to unlock your computer, and then get yourself a powerful computer security tool that will terminate Emniyet.Dikkat! from your PC automatically.
Uninstall Emniyet.Dikkat! from PC
1. Press Windows button and Metro GUI will open.
2. Click Internet Explorer tile and go to http://www.2-removevirus.com/download-scn
3. Install SpyHunter and scan your computer.
Windows Vista & Windows 7
1. Restart your computer and tap F8 repeatedly for Advanced Boot Options menu to show up.
2. Select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
3. Accesshttp://www.2-removevirus.com/download-scn and download SpyHunter.
4. Install the program and perform a full system scan.
1. Follow the steps 1 and 2 above.
2. Click Yes on the confirmation box.
3. Download SpyHunter.
4. Open Start menu and click Run.
5. Enter “msconfig” and press OK.
6. Select Startup tab on System Configuration Utility.
7. Click Disable all and press OK.
8. Restart the PC in Normal Mode.
9. Install SpyHunter and run a full system scan.