What is EZ YouTube Video Downloader?
EZ YouTube Video Downloader belongs to the class of potentially unwanted applications. The software is advertised as a tool that allows you to download videos from YouTube. It can be acquired at myvdo.tv/youtubedownloader/about.jsp and other third party software hosting websites. EZ YouTube Video Downloader is compatible with all popular browsers.
Once you install it, you can download YouTube videos in various formats including 3GP, FLV, MP4 and others. It can be a useful tool, however, you should know that it may come bundled with other applications that are not so useful. That is why it would be best to delete EZ YouTube Video Downloader from your PC.
How does EZ YouTube Video Downloader work?
One of the main reasons you should terminate EZ YouTube Video Downloader is because once you install the program, a browser hijacker called WOW Search is set as your default search engine. Moreover, wow.utop.it is also very likely to become your default home page and new tab page. The hijacker will display various ads, banners, sponsored links and pop-ups on your screen. You will not be able to avoid them as they will be everywhere you go online. Constant redirects will also become a huge part of your browsing. As for the so-called search engine you will soon find that it is not reliable at all. It will present you with altered search results with added adverts and links.
It is clear that keeping EZ YouTube Video Downloader on your computer would not be safe. All this third party commercial content that you see is not endorsed by the program which means that you could be presented with false information. If you follow a corrupted link you could instantly infect your PC. You could also see fake ads that promote some kind of software or software updates. However, if you download the file, it will turn out to be a malicious or potentially unwanted application. In order to avoid dealing with all of these scams, you should delete EZ YouTube Video Downloader.
How to remove EZ YouTube Video Downloader from my PC?
If you want to terminate EZ YouTube Video Downloader and other unwanted applications that came with it, you can use a malware removal tool. The anti-malware utility will scan your system and detect all elements that need to be terminated. Afterwards, you will be able to eliminate EZ YouTube Video Downloader and all of its components completely. What is more, the security utility will function as a malware prevention tool in order to keep your computer safe in the future. Another solution to EZ YouTube Video Downloader removal is to follow the instructions presented below this article and uninstall EZ YouTube Video Downloader manually.
EZ YouTube Video Downloader Removal
Uninstall EZ YouTube Video Downloader:
- Start -> Control Panel -> Add or remove programs -> EZ YouTube Video Downloader -> Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Start -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a program -> EZ YouTube Video Downloader -> Uninstall
- Search -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a program -> EZ YouTube Video Downloader -> Uninstall
Fix your web browsers:
- Press Alt+T and choose Internet Options
- Open General tab and modify your home page
- Click on the Gear icon and pick Manage Add-ons
- In Toolbars and Extensions delete unwanted add-ons
- In Search providers remove unwanted search engines
- Click on the menu and select Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click on the search provider icon next to the Search box
- Pick Manage search engines and erase unwanted engines
- Press Shift+Ctrl+A and go to Extensions section
- Eliminate unwanted browser add-ons
- Click on the menu and go to Settings
- Click Set pages under On startup to change your home page
- Under Search click Manage search engines
- Terminate the unwanted search provider
- Go back to the menu and select Tools -> Extensions
- Delete undesirable browser extension.