Filmfanatic toolbar Removal Guide
Filmfanatic toolbar is one more creation of MindSpark Interactive Network Inc. In its official page, the user is promised that this software will help him or her watch all kinds of movies from a variety of genres. The toolbar which is compatible with Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer presents user with quick access buttons to IMDB, Movie Reviews, Move News, and some other destinations.
Also, bear in mind that unless you deselected this option during the installation process, you will be presented with a new home page and default search engine the moment this toolbar situates itself in your PC. If after trying out this software you wish to remove Filmfanatic toolbar, you should continue reading this article, because under it you will find step-by-step instructions.
How does Filmfanatic toolbar work?
Direct download of Filmfanatic toolbar is possible, however more often than not, the application is distributed in freeware bundles. Such distribution method also means that the toolbar might not be the only software that slithers into your computer. To avoid such infiltrations in the future, you should really pay more attention to the installation procedures. When you are downloading free software from unofficial pages, make sure to follow every step of the installation wizard. To do that, you will need to choose either Custom or Advanced option and read the End User License Agreement from the beginning to an end. When you notice the boxes that announce the additional programs, deselect them by clicking the Decline button.
If the toolbar is already in your PC, your probably already see the changed browser’ settings. Although Ask.com is illegitimate search tool, we do not recommend trusting it. It is a widely known fact that this engine often delivers user sponsored results which may not be reliable. As long as you have Filmfanatic toolbar and Ask.com is your main website, you can get directed to a suspicious website after clicking one of the provided links or ads. If you end up in a page controlled by cyber criminals, chances are that you will get infected with malware. Instead of taking such risk with your system, you should delete Filmfanatic toolbar from your computer.
How to remove Filmfanatic toolbar?
The users who after reading this article decide to eliminate Filmfanatic toolbar will find the step-by-step instructions below. Follow them and you will be able to terminate Filmfanatic toolbar by yourself. Another option is to buy a legitimate anti-spyware and use it to erase Filmfanatic toolbar. Moreover, you will be happy to know that this security tool will also safeguard your PC after Filmfanatic toolbar removal.
Terminate Filmfanatic toolbar
- Access Charm menu and choose Settings.
- Open Control Panel and pick Uninstall a program.
- Erase Filmfanatic toolbar.
Windows Vista and Windows
- Open Start menu and tap Control Panel.
- Pick Uninstall a program.
- Delete Filmfanatic toolbar.
- Click the Start button and press Control Panel.
- Tap Add or Remove Programs.
- Uninstall Filmfanatic toolbar.
Eliminate Filmfanatic toolbar from the browsers
- Press Alt+T and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, change the home page.
- Click Apply and tap the Settings button (under the heading Search)
- Change/remove the search provider.
- Tap Toolbars and Extensions and remove the suspicious browser extension.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously and select Extensions.
- Terminate the unwanted browser extension and click Alt+T.
- Pick Options and go to the General tab.
- Change/remove the home page and press OK.
- Tap the search tool icon and overwrite the search engine.