FunCustomCreations Toolbar Removal Guide
Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc. created yet another potentially undesirable application which is called FunCustomCreations Toolbar. While it is supposed to help you discover you creativeness, in reality it is much more concerned with the promotion of the third parties.
If you are not careful during the installation procedure, you will not notice the warning that the application is about to change your settings in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox browsers. We suggest to read this article attentively to make sure that you understand all the risks this toolbar may expose you to. If afterwards you decide to remove FunCustomCreations Toolbar, you will find clear instructions how to do that below.
How does FunCustomCreations Toolbar work?
As we said, the first thing this application does once it enters a new system is the alteration of your settings. Just like with most of the others programs from this company, home.tb.ask.com will become your new home page and search.tb.ask.com will be set as your new default search tool. Although Ask.com is legitimate, it is widely known that this engine presents users with sponsored search results. If you use this search tool, we strongly recommend to exercise caution when you are clicking the provided links or ads. It is possible that after choosing one of them, you will find yourself in a suspicious or even malicious website. Such excursions often result in serious malware infection, loss of important information or money, and so on. To avoid such outcomes, delete FunCustomCreations Toolbar.
In order to avoid these type of programs in the future, you must understand how they are distributed. In most cases, such applications reach your computer after you download freeware from the suspicious pages. In the future, choose Advanced or Custom installation option and read every word of the End User License Agreement. Careful perusal of this document should help you locate the boxes that announce the undesirable software and allow to deselect them. Of course, the best option is to acquire freeware only from the official sites. This way you would not need to worry about the additional and potentially dangerous applications.
How to remove FunCustomCreations Toolbar?
If after reading this article, you decide to erase FunCustomCreations Toolbar from your computer, you will be happy to know that our researchers prepared step-by-step instructions. If you follow them closely, you will manage to get rid of FunCustomCreations Toolbar. Another option available to you is automatic FunCustomCreations Toolbar removal. The users who choose this option will need to buy a reputable and authentic computer security tool and scan your PC with it. After FunCustomCreations Toolbar removal, the same anti-spyware will also safeguard your PC from future threats.
Eliminate FunCustomCreations Toolbar
- Tap Start button.
- Choose Control Panel.
- Open Add or Remove programs.
- Remove FunCustomCreations Toolbar.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Access Start menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Uninstall FunCustomCreations Toolbar.
- Open Charm menu
- Select Settings.
- Tap Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program.
- Delete FunCustomCreations Toolbar.
Terminate FunCustomCreations Toolbar from your browsers
- Click Ctrl+Shift+A and go to Extensions.
- Delete all suspicious extensions and close the tab.
- Tap Alt+T and move to Options.
- Move to General tab, change the home page with another one.
- Click OK and leave the menu.
- Choose the icon in the search box and press Manage Search engines.
- Delete the undesirable search engine and pick your new default search engine.
- Click OK.
- Tap Alt+F and go to Tools.
- From the Extensions, remove the unwanted ones.
- Choose Settings and click Open a page or a set of pages (under On startup).
- Tap Set pages, erase/change the home page. Click OK.
- Press Manage Search Engines under search, delete the current search engine and pick a new one.
- Click Done and restart the browser.
- Press Alt+X and move to Manage add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions and delete all unwanted extensions.
- Tap Search Providers, eliminate the unwanted search tool and choose a new one.
- Save changes and leave the window.
- Tap Alt+X and move to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, overwrite your home page and click OK.