Advices on i-beta.com Removal
I-beta.com is a search engine which can replace the home page and default search provider of your Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. The search engine i-beta.com can be distributed by various free programs, and you should pay close attention to every page of the installation wizard that you are provided with so that you can prevent unwanted changes.
The search engine i-beta.com is very similar to browse-search.com, which is hosted on the same server as a notorious browser hijacker called search.snapdo.com. If you do care about your privacy, you should remove i-beta.com from the computer as soon as you can so that you can browse the Internet safely.
The search engine displays third-party advertisements, which you can encounter on the startup page and on the search results page. As regards the startup page advertisements, they are generated randomly, which means that they are not based on your search terms or browsing history. However, links that are displayed at the top part of the search results page are likely to be based on your search terms. You may find some unrelated links, and we strongly recommend that you disregard such links in order to prevent adverse consequences. Those questionable links may take you to a scam website offering you a PC scanner or updates for some software program and it may turn out that the program recommended or the update suggested is fictitious.
It is also important to note that you can be provided with content that is inappropriate for underage computer users, so, if you have children and they use your computer, you should reconsider whether i-beta.com is the best choice for you and your family.
The search engine does not require computer users to submit their personal information but does collect some non-personally identifiable information. It records your IP address, search terms, time spent on various websites, etc. Similar information may be collected by the websites advertised by i-beta.com, and, if you want to protect your privacy, remove the search engine from your Internet browsers.
How to remove i-beta.com?
Our step-by-step instructions provided below may help you remove i-beta.com, and, once you complete the removal, you should implement a reputable scanner. If you want to have the browser settings fixed for you automatically, you should use SpyHunter, which is a powerful real-time computer security tool. It can terminate adware programs, browser hijackers, rogue anti-virus programs, and many other computer threats.
How to delete i-beta.com
Uninstall i-beta.com from Internet Explorer
1. Press Alt+T and click Internet Options.
2. Open the General tab.
3. Change the home page.
4. Click OK.
5. Press Alt+T and click Manage Add-ons.
6. Click Toolbars and Extensions.
7. Remove unwanted extensions.
8. Click Search Providers and set a new search provider.
Delete i-beta.com from Mozilla Firefox
1. Press Alt+T and press Options.
2. Open the General and change the home page. Click OK.
3. Press Ctrl+Shift+A and click Extensions.
4. Remove questionable extensions and close the tab.
5. Click the search engine icon next to the search box and set a new default search provider.
Terminate i-beta.com from Google Chrome
1. Press Alt+F and point to Tools.
2. Click Extensions.
3. Remove unwanted extensions.
4. Click Settings on the left side of the browser window.
5. Under On startup, select the last option and click Set pages.
6. Enter the URL of your home page.
7. Under Search, click Manage search engine and set a new default search provider.