MergeDocsOnline Toolbar Removal Instructions
Developed by Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc., MergeDocsOnline Toolbar is classified as a potentially unwanted application (PUA). In it official page mergedocsonline.com, this software is promoted as highly useful tool which will allow you to “Access PDF merge tools from one toolbar”. The toolbar provides users with such quick access buttons like Share Files, Convert Files, Image Converter, and Language Tools.
Unfortunately, no matter how useful this all sounds, the application also has a quite few disadvantages. We advise to read this report and to decide whether you wish to keep or to remove MergeDocsOnline Toolbar from your computer.
What does MergeDocsOnline Toolbar do?
Like all the other applications from the same Mindspark family, MergeDocsOnline Toolbar will change your home page and default search engine to Ask.com the moment it enters your computer. Of course, most of the users think that these alterations were made without their permission, however, the truth is that they had a chance to deselect this option during the installation procedure. Since users rarely follow the installation wizard, they usually miss this opportunity. Even if you find the presented search tool comfortable, you should know that it often presents sponsored search results which are untrustworthy. Since this puts your computer at risk, we do not recommend continue using Ask.com. The best decision would be to uninstall MergeDocsOnline Toolbar and to recover your lost settings.
Another reason to consider immediate MergeDocsOnline Toolbar removal is its suspicious manner of traveling. Although direct download is possible, in many cases this software enters a new computer bundled with some kind of freeware. Bear in mind that additional programs are often used to monetize free downloads from such pages like softonic.com or download.com. Just like with the imposed search tool, you should carefully follow every step of the installation process. Always choose either Advanced or Custom installation option and make sure to read the entire End User License Agreement. In this document, you should look for the potentially undesirable software and deselect it.
How to remove MergeDocsOnline Toolbar?
If after reading this article you decided to delete MergeDocsOnline Toolbar from your system, you will be happy to know that our research team prepared detailed instruction which you will find under this report. Follow these guidelines and you will mange to erase MergeDocsOnline Toolbar from your computer without any problems. However, if something goes wrong or if you would rather leave this whole process to the professionals, you can purchase a legitimate computer security software and scan your PC with it. An authentic anti-spyware will be able to eliminate MergeDocsOnline Toolbar and to protect your system from future threats.
Terminate MergeDocsOnline Toolbar
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Tap Start button in order to open the menu and go to Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and uninstall MergeDocsOnline Toolbar.
- Click Start button on the Taskbar and go to Control Panel.
- Press Add or Remove programs and remove MergeDocsOnline Toolbar.
- Tap Windows key + R and enter Control Panel.
- Press OK and go to Uninstall a program.
- Delete MergeDocsOnline Toolbar.
Reset your browsers (to remove Ask.com)
- Launch your browser and press Alt+T.
- Navigate to Internet Options and click on the Advanced tab.
- Choose Reset and mark Delete personal settings.
- Tap the Reset button again.
- Launch Mozilla Firefox and tap Alt+H.
- Open Troubleshooting Information.
- Click Reset Firefox and then press Reset Firefox one more time.
- Open your browser and click Alt+F.
- Go to Settings and tap Show Advanced settings.
- Select Reset browser settings and click Reset.