What is PureLeads?
PureLeads (or Pure Leads) can be treated as an adware program that helps the user to find the best solutions and offers for shopping online. However, this annoying application can bring you more harm than benefit. Besides the fact that you are constantly displayed with various advertisements and pop-ups that disturb your work, you can also be redirected to potentially malignant and unsafe websites where you can get even more serious computer infection. So, it is better to search the best shopping offers by yourself and remove PureLeads from your computer right now.
In what ways PureLeads can reach your computer?
Despite the fact that this adware has an official website pureleads.com, here you won’t find any direct link to download this application to your computer. So, it means that PureLeads, as all unwanted applications can enter your computer illegally, bundled with freeware and shareware that you download. That’s why it is necessary to download only those files that you can trust. Besides that, you always have to carefully review information provided in the installation wizard and uncheck all unwanted files. In general, you have to remember that any program that enters your computer without your permission have to be removed.
What impact PureLeads has on your computer?
Once this adware enters your computer, it starts to work on all the browsers that are installed into your computer. Even if you may enjoy various advertisements of special discounts and offers, but you also have to know that this application can monitor your browsing activities and accumulate the information about what pages you visit the most. This information may be transmitted to the third party and you will be displayed with even a greater amount of various advertisements that will suit your search results. But don’t think that this application can anticipate your needs. All the advertisements that may suit your search results are provided just because your are constantly monitored. So, if you don’t want to be tracked all the time and be in risk of getting redirected to various possibly malicious webpages, you have to delete PureLeads from your computer right now.
How to remove PureLeads?
We can again assure you that you should better uninstall PureLeads from your computer because within the time this adware can really damage your computer more than you expect. So, it is better to start the elimination process as soon as possible.
PureLeads removal (manual):
First of all, we suggest you to eliminate all unwanted applications (in this case, PureLeads) from the list of Add/Remove Programs. To do that, you should:
- Click on the ‘Start’ menu and then move to ‘Control Panel’.
- After that, go to the ‘Add/Remove Programs’ section.
- Here you should choose ‘Uninstall a Program’ option.
- Now, search for PureLeads (a good advise is to look for all unwanted programs) and select ‘Uninstall/Change’ option.
- Finally, click on ‘OK’.
After that, you should reset your browsers (it is recommended to reset all the browsers that are installed into your computer because PureLeads can act on all of them).
For Internet Explorer:
- First of all, you have to open Internet Explorer and then click on ‘Tools’ section.
- After that, move to ‘Internet Options’ and then go to the ‘Advanced tab’ section.
- Here, click ‘Reset’.
- Now you have to move to the ‘Reset Internet Explorer settings’ and then to ‘Delete personal settings’.
- Click on ‘Reset’ once again.
- Final step is to click on ‘Close’ section and ‘OK’.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Once you open Mozilla Firefox, move to the ‘Help’ section.
- After that, go to ‘Troubleshooting Information’.
- Finally, click on ‘Reset Firefox’ for several times.
- Click on ‘Finish’.
For Google Chrome:
- Firstly, click on the ‘Chrome menu’ button.
- Now, choose ‘Tools’ section and move to ‘Extensions’.
- When you are displayed with a list, search for unknown extensions and by clicking ‘Recycle bin’, remove them.
- After that, click on ‘Settings’ section.
- Move to ‘Show Advanced settings’ and then go to ‘Reset browser settings’.
- Finally, click ‘Reset’.
PureLeads removal (automatic):
Even if you implement all the manual removal steps but some additional applications of any malicious program can still be left on your computer. So, if you want to feel secure that you have completely removed PureLeads form your computer, we suggest you to download a reputable anti-malware program, such as SpyHunter. Once you download and install this real time reliable anti-malware application, you will be sure that your computer is protected from all malignant infections.