Rts.dsrlte.com Removal Guide
Rts.dsrlte.com is browser hijacker that frequently enters the user’s computer unnoticed. Just like any other browser hijacker it redirects you to unsafe pages and alters your search results. It changes your browser’s settings and does not allow the user to undo these changes. This rogue software also collects information about you. We recommend to remove Rts.dsrlte.com as soon as possible.
What does Rts.dsrlte.com do?
Once it gets inside your system, Rts.dsrlte.com changes your browsers’ homepages and default search engines. It affects all main browsers, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. You will soon notice that this hijacker does not perform searches itself. Rts.dsrlte.com sends your search queries to Yahoo, however it alters those results by adding numerous advertisements and links to sponsored websites. These links can be completely unrelated to your search queries, but they are sponsored by Rts.dsrlte.com. This hijacker promotes certain websites to increase their traffic and thus their ranking. This way Rts.dsrlte.com earns money. Be aware that ads and constant redirection are not only very annoying, but also quite dangerous. There is a real possibility that these pages are created and managed by cyber criminals. They also can be infected and may infect your system with malicious software too. To prevent this, we suggest to delete Rts.dsrlte.com.
In order to customize advertisements to you, Rts.dsrlte.com also tracks your online activity. It records your IP address, user language, visited webpages, and geographical location. This may seem like very general information, however in the wrong hands it can be used for malicious purposes. Third parties’ websites you enter can collect your passwords, user names and other sensitive data too. If you do not want cyber criminals to acquire this information, remove Rts.dsrlte.com.
Rts.dsrlte.com usually gets inside your computer bundled with freeware which you download from websites of poor reputation. If you decided to download a program from this kind of page, you should follow installation carefully. Very often additional programs are marked as Optional. If you are attentive, you can simply deselect them and thus prevent Rts.dsrlte.com from entering your computer. However, your computer can be infiltrated during fake updates too. Be very careful when updating Flash play and similar programs.
How to delete Rts.dsrlte.com?
Rts.dsrlte.com is an indicator of vulnerability of your PC. It implies that other malware also resides inside your PC. We advise you to erase Rts.dsrlte.com and to scan your computer with a legitimate anti malware afterwards. Do not let this rogue exist in your computer any longer. Quickly uninstall Rts.dsrlte.com. The detailed Rts.dsrlte.com removal instructions are given below this article.
Delete Rts.dsrlte.com from your computer
Windows 7 & Windows Vista
- Click Start and choose Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall Rts.dsrlte.com.
- Click Start and choose Control Panel.
- Choose Add or Remove Programs and remove Rts.dsrlte.com.
- Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Choose Control Panel and select Uninstall a program.
- Find Rts.dsrlte.com and uninstall it.
Terminate Rts.dsrlte.com from your browsers
- Click gear icon (top right corner) and select Manage Add-ons.
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions and find Rts.dsrlte.com.
- Select it and delete Rts.dsrlte.com.
- Open gear icon again and select Manage Add-ons.
- Choose Search Providers and select your preferred search engine
- Click menu icon (top right corner) and choose Add-ons.
- Select Extensions.
- Find and delete Rts.dsrlte.com
- Click search engine icon in search bar and choose Manage Search Engines…
- Choose preferred search engine and click OK.
- Click menu icon (top right corner) and select Tools.
- Click Extensions.
- Find and delete Rts.dsrlte.com.
- Click menu icon again and choose Tools.
- Select Extensions and click Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings… and click Reset browser settings.
- Click Reset again.