Searches7.com Removal Guide
Searches7 Search is a search engine classified as a browser hijacker and maintained by IronSource Ltd company. It enters your computer in a clandestine way bundled with other freeware. In Searches7 Search website, it is claimed that this search engine is able to enrich your surfing experience by allowing you to customize this browser’s tabs.
You may fill them with your favorite websites and have easy and direct access to the most popular social networking websites like Facebook and Twitter. It is also suggested as a useful tool to install on Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. Despite all this, it’s main goal seems to be promotion of suspicious websites, to which you are constantly directed while using this browser. No matter how promising this search engine looks, it is recommended to delete Searches7 Search.
What does Searches7 Search do?
The first thing, suggesting that Searches7 Search might not be safe search engine, is the fact that you cannot download it. It has no download button on it’s official page. However, many customers still use it. That is because this program enters your computer secretly bundled with freeware programs and fake Java updates you download from the Internet. To prevent this infiltration, you have to closely follow installation process, and deselect any suspicious looking boxes that may offer additional programs. Be aware of what you download to your PC.
Searches7 Search also changes your default search provider, new tab and home page. It manages to alter Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox settings. This hijacker is also known to collect your personal information, meaning that it may record your clicks, search terms, IP address, browsing history, time spent on various websites, etc. and allows third-parties to access this information. If you do not remove Searches7 Search your privacy might be compromised.
However, probably the most dangerous thing is the redirection to suspicious and unreliable websites. Searches7 Search might alter your search results and to open websites that are unrelated to your search queries. These websites often have highly questionable reputation and can infect your computer with serious viruses and other malware. This browser hijacker also floods you with tons of pop-ups advertisements. We must warn you that most of those links are risky and can be harmful to your computer. This search engine does not control whose advertisements it displays. To avoid possible malware infiltration we advice you to delete Searches7.com without postponement.
How to remove Searches7.com?
We recommend you to get rid of Searches7 Search immediately. You do not need to use suspicious search engine to access you favorite websites more quickly when your PC safety might be at risk. The Searches7 Search removal might be tricky, but we prepared detailed instructions and displayed them below this article. Uninstall Searches7 Search right away and do not forget to scan your system with a trustworthy antimalware afterwards.
Remove Searches7.com from Windows Vista & Windows 7
1. Click Start.
2. Choose Control Panel.
3. Select Uninstall a program and uninstall Searches7 Search.
Terminate Searches7 Search from Windows XP
1. Click Start.
2. Choose Control Panel and click Add and Remove programs.
3. Remove the unwanted program.
Eliminate Searches7 Search from Windows 8
1. Press Windows key+R.
2. Type Control Panel and click OK.
3. Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall Searches7.com.
How to delete Searches7 Search from browsers
1. Press Alt+F and go to Tools.
2. Choose Extensions and remove Searches7 Search.
3. Click Settings.
4. Below On startup, choose the third option and click OK.
5. Set a new startup page.
6. Below Search, choose Manage search engine and set a new search provider.
1. Press Alt+T and click Internet Options.
2. Open General tab.
3. Select a new home page and click OK.
4. Press Alt+T and choose Manage Add-ons.
5. Delete Searches7 Search from the Toolbars and Extensions section.
6. Set a new search provider in the Search Providers section.
1. Press Alt+T and go to Options.
2. Set a new home page on the General tab and click OK.
3. Press Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously and choose Extensions.
4. Delete Searches7 Search browser extensions and close the tab.
5. Choose the search engine icon and set a new search provider.