SuddenlyMusic Toolbar Removal Guide
SuddenlyMusic Toolbar is another annoying creation from Mindspark toolbar family. You can acquire the software form its official website suddenlymusic.com/index.jhtml, however it also may travel bundled with freeware. In many cases, users find the services provided by this application disappointing and wish to get rid of SuddenlyMusic Toolbar.
If you are one of those users, you will be happy to know that at the end of this article, you will find detailed instructions on how to terminate SuddenlyMusic Toolbar from your computer.
What does SuddenlyMusic Toolbar do?
As soon as this toolbar infiltrates your computer, it changes your home page and default search engine to Ask.com. While this search tool is not malicious, we still do not recommend trusting it. The problem with Ask.com is that it often presents users with sponsored search results. It means that the links and ads you will see in your search results will be the ones that Ask.com sponsors. Unfortunately, they are unknown and thus should not be trusted. In some cases, clicking the unknown ad may lead to serious malware infection. If you do not wish to acquire Trojan, virus, keylogger, worm, etc., we advise to delete SuddenlyMusic Toolbar.
As we said, the users are often disappointed with this toolbar. In its website the application is promoted as a tool that can help you find, music, lyrics, and even compose music on your own. Unfortunately, it does not live up to the expectations. The especially irritating feature of this software turns out to be all the additional ads that follow almost all your steps. Also, we must inform you that the application most likely tracks your online activities like search queries, browsing history, geographical location, clicks, visited pages, and so on. This information is used to customize the ads and to make them more attractive. If you are not comfortable with this spying, you should eliminate SuddenlyMusic Toolbar at once.
While it is possible to acquire SuddenlyMusic Toolbar directly, in most cases the users find it in their computer after freeware installation. This means that the toolbar is distributed bundled with free of charge software. Also, according to our research center, sometimes this application travels with malware. Be very careful and clean your entire PC after SuddenlyMusic Toolbar removal.
How to remove SuddenlyMusic Toolbar?
You can choose between two SuddenlyMusic Toolbar removal options: manual and automatic. For the first option, you will need to observe the instructions provided below. If you follow them closely, you should be able to quickly get rid of SuddenlyMusic Toolbar. Your other choice is to employ a reputable computer security software and let it terminate SuddenlyMusic Toolbar for you.
Delete SuddenlyMusic Toolbar
- Right-click on Metro UI menu and choose All apps.
- Access Control Panel and click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the SuddenlyMusic Toolbar.
- Select Uninstall to remove SuddenlyMusic Toolbar.
- Tap Start and select Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs.
- Uninstall SuddenlyMusic Toolbar.
Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start to open the menu and tap Control Panel.
- Access Uninstall a program and Uninstall SuddenlyMusic Toolbar.
Erase SuddenlyMusic Toolbar from your browsers
- Press Alt+X and open Manage add-ons.
- Choose Toolbars and Extensions.
- Delete the undesirable application and all suspicious extensions.
- Click Search Providers and remove the unwanted search engine.
- Choose a new default search engine and save the changes.
- Leave the window and click Alt+X again.
- Under the General tab, open Internet Options and replace the current home page with a new one.
- Click OK.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+A and open Extensions.
- Locate and remove all suspicious extensions and leave the tab.
- Press Alt+T and tap Options.
- In the General tab replace the home page with your preferred one.
- Click OK and close the menu.
- Pick the icon in the search box and access Manage Search engines.
- Delete the unwanted search engine and select your new search engine.
- Click OK.
- Press Alt+F and open Tools.
- Move to Extensions and delete the unwanted application (click the trash can).
- Choose Settings and pick Open a page or a set of pages.
- Tap Set pages and delete the current home page.
- Select a new home page and press OK.
- Under Search, select Manage search engines and set a new search engine as your default.
- Remove the unwanted search tool and click Done.
- Restart the browser.