What is Survey Warning Ransomware?
Survey Warning Ransomware is a ransomware program that alters your system settings once it gets access to your PC. It prompts you with a message that in order to get rid of Survey Warning Ransomware you need to fill out a survey and pay a certain sum of money. That, of course, is not the way to terminate Survey Warning Ransomware. In fact, you should not trust any of the instructions given by the program as you will do nothing more than transfer your money to the cyber criminals. In order to eliminate Survey Warning Ransomware completely you will have to use a powerful malware removal tool (e.g. Spyhunter).
How does Survey Warning Ransomware work?
Once Survey Warning Ransomware infiltrates your computer it starts various malicious processes. You may not be able to access some of your browsers or certain Internet pages. You may also be redirected to different unsafe sites that you should definitely stay away from.
The program will restrict access to the Registry Editor or Task Manager so you will not be able to stop its running manually. Finally, you will see a fake alert that will look like this:
Please fill in a survey on order to close this application.
You will also be able to use your computer again.
Don’t do this, and you’ll see what happens.
Thank you for your understanding.”
In order to fill in the so-called survey you have to enter a specific code. And the only way to get that code is by paying for it. Do not be tricked by the scare tactics that the cyber criminals use. It is clearly just a scam. Even if you do buy the code it is not very likely that anything will change. Your computer will still be infected. The only safe and trustworthy solution to your problem is to delete Survey Warning Ransomware. Keep reading to find out how.
How to remove Survey Warning Ransomware from my PC?
As it has already been said, you should not waste your money on the cyber criminals. What you should do in order to terminate Survey Warning Ransomware and return your PC to normal is download and install a malware removal tool. The security program will scan your PC and detect all files associated with the infection. It will uninstall Survey Warning Ransomware completely and protect your system in the future. The program will safeguard your computer from other threats as it also works as a malware prevention tool. In order to implement the anti-malware you will have to access Safe Mode with Networking. If you do not know how to do that, you can use instructions provided below the article.
Survey Warning Ransomware Removal
1. Restart your computer
2. Start tapping F8 after BIOS screen disappears
3. Choose Safe mode with Networking
4. Press Enter then click YES
5. Open Start menu and click Run
6. Type in msconfig and press Enter
7. On Startup tab click Disable all
8. Click OK and restart your PC
9. Open your browser and download anti-malware
Windows 7 and Vista
1. Reboot your computer
2. Once BIOS screen loads start tapping F8
3. Select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter
4. Open your browser and download malware remover
1. Press the Windows key to open Metro UI menu
2. Click on Settings and then pick Change PC Settings
3. Click on General and go to Advanced Satrtup
4. Click on Start now
5. Select Troubleshoot and then Advanced Options
6. Click on Startup Settings and then Restart
7. From the Startup Settings menu press F5
8. Reboot system in Safe Mode with Networking
9. Download the anti-malware tool.