Triple-Search.com Removal Guide
Triple-Search.com is a browser hijacker developed by Montiera Technologies LTD. It secretly enters your system and starts changing the browsers’ settings. It affects all major browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. This application is very similar to Babylon Lt and should be terminated as soon as you notice its presence. Under this article, you will find step by step instructions on how to delete Triple-Search.com.
How does Triple-Search.com infiltrate your system?
Just like other hijackers, Triple-Search.com enters your computer together with free of charge software that you install from corrupted websites. It is recommended to avoid such pages and installations from them. If you still decided to download something from such untrustworthy source, at least ensure that the installation will be as safe as possible under the circumstances. Follow the installation very carefully and always choose Advanced or Custom installation. Deselect all boxes that inform you about the additional applications and prevent the unwanted programs from entering your system. Do not let suspicious bundles of freeware applications infiltrate your PC. Of course, if you are reading this article, the hijacker has probably already entered your computer. In that case we recommend to eliminate Triple-Search.com as soon as possible.
What does Triple-Search.com do?
As mentioned above, Triple-Search.com modifies the browsers’ settings. Sometimes it adds plug-ins and extensions to your browsers and hijacks your shortcuts. The intruder always changes homepage and default search engine into triple-search.com. You should not use this search engine for your everyday searches, because it will present you with altered search results. The results will be displayed among numerous ads and links to sponsored websites. Know that these links can lead to corrupted pages where the possibility of infection will be very big. The hijacker is not responsible for the contents of the advertisements or the links it displays and consequently your reckless surfing may lead to malware infections or identity theft. To prevent such troublesome outcome we recommend to get rid of Triple-Search.com.
The browser hijacker induces the users to click the provided links by personalizing the advertisements to their needs. It follows your browsing activity, records your search queries, IP addresses, and so on. We urge you to protect your system and your information from the hijacker. Uninstall Triple-Search.com.
How to remove Triple-Search.com?
The threat paused by this browser hijacker is not something that can be easily overlooked. You have to deal with this problem immediately, because the failure to perform Triple-Search.com removal can have serious consequences. Terminate Triple-Search.com and purchase a legitimate antimalware to protect your system from similar applications in the future.
Windows 7 & Windows Vista
- Click Start and choose Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and uninstall the unwanted application.
- Go to the bottom right corner of the screen and select Settings.
- Click Control Panel and choose Uninstall a program.
- Find and uninstall the suspicious applications.
- Click Start and select Control Panel.
- Move to Add or Remove programs and remove the unwanted applications.
Remove Triple-Search.com from your browsers
- Click gear icon and choose Manage Add-ons.
- Find the suspicious entries and click Remove.
- Click gear icon again and select Internet Options.
- Delete the current home page and set anew one.
- Go to gear icon again and choose Search Providers.
- Set a new search provider and delete the unwanted one.
- Open Google Chrome menu and choose Settings.
- Select Set pages in On startup and click X near the unwanted entries.
- Set a new home page.
- Open menu again and click Settings.
- In Search section choose Manage Search Engines and delete the suspicious search engine.
- Set your preferred search engine as default.
- Click menu icon and choose Add-ons.
- Select Extensions and delete the unwanted entries.
- Open menu once again and select Options.
- In the General tab delete the unwanted domain and choose a new home page.
- Click the search engine icon near the search bar and choose Manage Search Engines.
- Delete the suspicious search engine by clicking Remove and OK.
- Set a new search engine.