TuneFanatic.com Removal Instructions
TuneFanatic.com is a very famous browser hijacker which is compatible with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. The intruder manages to change home pages and default search engine in all of these browsers and you will not be able to undo the changes as long as the hijacker is in your system.
The problem is that the provided search tool is not reliable and might expose you to the malicious content. If you care about your system, you should remove TuneFanatic.com from your computer.
What does TuneFanatic.com do?
Like any other hijacker out there, TuneFanatic.com alters your search results. Next to the relevant results, you will be presented with numerous additional links and ads. Since this application earns money for every click on the sponsored link, it is not surprising that you get attacked by them. Most users are dissatisfied with the provided services, since they are forced to vast a lot of time separating relevant links from the random ones. If you are also annoyed by this software, delete TuneFanatic.com.
Another reason to be concerned over the fact that you have a hijacker in your system is the promoted third parties. TuneFanatic.com certainly does not care about your computer’s safety and it does not monitor the third parties. As a result, after clicking the ad or link, you are routed to a completely unknown website which might belong to cyber criminals. Needless to say, you should not take such risk with your system. The best decision would be to erase TuneFanatic.com and this way ensure that your computer is safe.
You should also be aware that this application follows your Internet activities. Your browsing history, search queries, clicks, IP address, and many other things are recorded and used to customize the ads. As if that would not be enough, this data may also be shared with the third parties. The only way to stop this spread of your information is to eliminate TuneFanatic.com.
Since the hijacker probably entered your system together with free of charge software, be more attentive during next download. Choose an installation option that would let you control the procedure and read the entire End User License Agreement. Usually, all the additional applications are disclosed in this document which means that you will have an opportunity to deselect them and prevent the unwanted programs from entering your PC.
How to remove TuneFanatic.com?
If you wish to terminate TuneFanatic.com by yourself, our researchers prepared detailed instructions. The guidelines should help you remove this unwanted hijacker from your system for good. However, you may use a legitimate and powerful computer security software to delete TuneFanatic.com too. The advantage of this option is that the same anti-spyware will be able to safeguard your system from these threats in the future.
Get rid of TuneFanatic.com
1. Click Windows key + R.
2. Enter Control Panel.
3. Tap Enter key.
4. Open Uninstall a program.
5. Uninstall TuneFanatic.com.
Windows Vista & Windows 7
1. Click Start.
2. Go to Control Panel.
3. Select Uninstall a program.
4. Uninstall TuneFanatic.com.
1. Open Start menu.
2. Access Control Panel.
3. Tap Add or Remove programs.
4. Delete TuneFanatic.com.
Terminate TuneFanatic.com from your browsers
1. Tap the Gear icon and choose Internet Options.
2. Replace your home page with the one you prefer (General tab).
3. Click Gear icon once more and access Manage Add-ons.
4. In Toolbars and Extensions, remove unknown add-ons.
5. Go to Search Providers and delete/change search engine.
1. Tap the menu and select Options.
2. Click General tab and replace your home page with a new one.
3. Move to Search tab and change/remove your search provider.
4. Open the menu again and tap Add-ons.
5. Terminate unwanted extensions.
1. Access the menu and click Settings.
2. Tap Set pages and delete/change your home page.
3. Under Search, click Manage search engine.
4. Overwrite your search tool.
5. In the Extensions, erase useless add-ons.