WebmailWorld Toolbar Removal Tips
Created by Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc., WebmailWorld Toolbar is another application that is supposed to improve your browsing. In its official site webmailworld.com, the software is presented as “a very useful tool designed to work with your browser to give you one-click access to your favorite webmail service programs”.
Unfortunately, like the majority of the programs from Mindsark family, it is unable to keep its promises. Once the intruder enters your PC, it changes your browsers’ settings and performs other suspicious activities. If you wish to delete WebmailWorld Toolbar, below this article you will find detailed instructions.
What does WebmailWorld Toolbar do?
The application manages to change your home page and default search engine to Ask.com in all your browsers which means that you will be forced to use it. While Ask.com is certainly not a malicious search tool, it is not a trustworthy one either. This website is known for its close association with the affiliate third parties. Since the site earns revenue for every tap on the sponsored link, it will scatter them in between your search results in hopes that you will click them. This makes searches not only tedious and long, but also quite dangerous. Remember that the third parties are unknown and thus it is easy to assume that they are not totally reliable. We advise not to use the provided search tool and to concentrate on WebmailWorld Toolbar removal. As soon as you get rid of this problem, you will be able to recover your previous settings and enjoy safe searches.
One more reason to look at WebmailWorld Toolbar with a great deal of caution is the entrance method it uses. Like other similar programs, this toolbar is usually distributed in freeware bundles, so you should analyze your latest free of charge software installation. If you downloaded the application from unofficial or even suspicious page, chances are that the intruder entered your PC at the same time. In the future, be more attentive during the installation and monitor every step of the process. This is especially important, since it was noticed that the toolbar sometimes travels with malicious software. This means that after WebmailWorld Toolbar removal, you need to scan your entire PC with a trustworthy computer security tool.
How to remove WebmailWorld Toolbar?
It should be perfectly obvious that this application is not worthy the risk it represents. We strongly recommend to eliminate WebmailWorld Toolbar as soon as you notice it in your computer. One option is to follow the manual instructions on how to erase WebmailWorld Toolbar from your computer. However, you also can buy a reputable anti-spyware and let it delete WebmailWorld Toolbar for you. Whichever WebmailWorld Toolbar removal option you choose, do not delay any longer and clean your PC.
Remove WebmailWorld Toolbar
- From the Charm menu select Settings.
- Go to Control Panel and click Uninstall a program.
- Uninstall WebmailWorld Toolbar.
- Press Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Open Add or Remove programs and get rid of WebmailWorld Toolbar.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Open Start menu and tap Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and uninstall WebmailWorld Toolbar.
Erase WebmailWorld Toolbar from your brwosers
- Press Ctrl+Shift+A and go to Extensions.
- Get rid of all suspicious extensions and leave the tab.
- Click Alt+T and navigate to Options.
- Open the General tab and set a new home page after you deleted the old one.
- Tap OK and leave the menu.
- Click the icon in the search box and pick Manage Search engines.
- Delete the undesirable search engine and choose a new default search engine.
- Tap OK.
- Click Alt+F and choose Tools.
- Go to Extensions and eliminate the unwanted extensions.
- Tap Settings and pick Open a page or a set of pages.
- Press Set pages and delete/change the home page. Click OK.
- Choose Manage Search Engines and overwrite the search engine.
- Press Done and restart the browser.
- Tap Alt+X and move to Manage add-ons.
- In the Toolbars and Extensions, delete unwanted extensions.
- Click Search Providers, terminate the unwanted search engine and set a new one as your default.
- Save changes and close the window.
- Press Alt+X and access Internet Options.
- Choose General tab and replace your current home page with a new one. Click OK.