What is Websearch.eazytosearch.info?
Websearch.eazytosearch.info is a browser hijacker that enters your computer in a clandestine manner and changes your browsers’ settings. This application uses JustPlugIt engine and is similar to Websearch.fastosearch.info, websearch.webisgreat.info, and so on. We advice to read this article to find out more about this intruder and to learn how to terminate Websearch.eazytosearch.info from your computer. If you fail to do that in a timely manner, the hijacker can seriously harm your PC.
What does Websearch.eazytosearch.info do?
The software usually enters your computer after you click fake Flash or Java update button in a suspicious page. Unfortunately, instead of the intended update or download, you will install adware, pottetnially unwanted application or browser hijacker. Another way to acquire this software is freeware installations. We recommend to always choose Advanced or Custom installation option and to monitor every step of the process. If you see boxes that announce additional programs, click the Decline button.
Once the intruder enters your system, you will immediately notice the changed home page and default search engine in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. These modifications allow the intruder to control your searches and thus to promote the third parties’ websites and products. If you use the search tool provided by this application, you will see a lot of additional links and ads in between your search results. To avoid this, terminate Websearch.eazytosearch.info right now.
Furthermore, the intruder will probably add extension to your browsers too. Since its extension can change the name randomly, you will have to look out for various versions of SNT, SearchNewTab, SNNT, and so on.
All this aside, the biggest threat that you should know about when the hijacker infiltrates your system is the unknown and highly unreliable third parties. From the moment this software enters your system, you will be constantly at risk of being exposed to the malicious parties. Since the hijacker does not care about your system’s safety, it does not check the ads, links or the pages that belong to the affiliate parties. This means that at any moment you may find yourself in an infected site and end up with a bunch of malware in your system. Take care of your PC and eliminate Websearch.eazytosearch.info before that happens.
How to remove Websearch.eazytosearch.info?
The easiest way to get rid of Websearch.eazytosearch.info is with a reputable and legitimate computer security tool. You should acquire an anti-spyware and use it to delete Websearch.eazytosearch.info. Afterwards, such software would be able to safeguard your computer from other similar threats in the future. Another option is to follow Websearch.eazytosearch.info removal instructions which you will find below this article.
- Access the Charm bar and select Settings.
- Tap Control Panel and press Uninstall a program.
- Uninstall Websearch.eazytosearch.info.
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Tap Add or Remove programs and get rid of Websearch.eazytosearch.info.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Click the Start button and click Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and uninstall Websearch.eazytosearch.info.
Erase Websearch.eazytosearch.info from your browsers
- Click the Gear icon and choose Internet Options.
- Remove/change your home page in the General tab.
- Press the Gear icon again and open Manage Add-ons.
- In Toolbars and Extensions, eliminate unwanted add-ons.
- Go to Search Providers and overwrite your search engine.
- Press the menu and select Settings.
- Open Set pages and replace the current home page with a new one.
- Under Search, tap Manage search engine.
- Delete the current search tool and choose another as your default.
- In the Extensions, remove useless add-ons.
- Click on the menu and choose Options.
- Move to General tab and replace your home page with the one your prefer.
- Go to Search tab and overwrite your provider.
- Click the menu again and access Add-ons.
- Terminate suspicious extensions.