Winfix 10 Removal Guide
In its official website Winfix10.net, Winfix 10 (also known as Winfix 10 Pro) is promoted as a useful and powerful tool that is supposed to clean your registry, fix common Windows issues, perform scheduled scans, optimize settings to improve your Internet connection, and so on. While all of this sounds very promising and impressive, we warn you that in reality Winfix 10 is just a semi-finished rogue system optimizer designed to steal your money.
The malicious software will try to scare you into believing that your system is infected and that only Winfix 10 can help it. If you fall for these tricks, you will purchase a rogue application that will not help your PC in any way, but will make the situation worse. Do not risk your computer’s safety and delete Winfix 10.
How does Winfix 10 work?
This application is developed by Developerts LLC and its files are signed by Fidelis IT Solutions Private Limited. Once Winfix 10 infiltrates your system, it will show you a fake BSOD lockscreen (Blue Screen of Death). The malware also disables the Task Manager and prevents users from using the Internet. The intruder ensures that you will be unable to access most of your .exe files, Registry Editor, and other important applications. Needless to say, users get scared that their PC is infected with some kind of malware and become vulnerable to manipulations of this malicious software. That is why when users are asked to pay for the application, they agree and send their money directly to cyber crooks. We urge you not to believe this scam and to remove Winfix 10.
This rogue usually enters the computer with freeware, so you need to be more attentive during your future installations. Also, you need to acquire a reputable anti-malware to keep your PC safe and to get rid of Winfix 10. Furthermore, bear in mind that this intruder can install additional malware which means that you will need to deal with it too. Do not delay and get rid of Winfix 10.
How to remove Winfix 10?
Form this article, it should be completely clear that you need to uninstall Winfix 10. The malware is very dangerous and can cause you a lot of problems. In order to delete Winfix 10, you will need to go to Safe Mode with Networking. The step-by-step instructions are provided under this report. However, you will also need to erase %appdata%SenseIUpdater directory. For that, simply copy %appdata%SenseIUpdater into a search box and delete it. After Winfix 10 removal, do not forget to check your PC for other malware that this rogue might have installed.
Delete Winfix 10 from Windows XP
- Restart your PC and tap F8 many time when BIOS screen loads up.
- Choose Safe Mode with Networking and press tap Enter.
- Access your preferred browser and install a trustworthy anti-malware.
Eliminate Winfix 10 from Windows 8
- Press Windows key to open the Metro UI menu.
- Go to the Charm Bar and tap Settings.
- Navigate to Change PC Settings and click General.
- In the Advanced Startup, choose Restart Now.
- Pick Troubleshoot and move to Advanced Options.
- Press Startup Settings and tap Restart.
- Click F5 to reboot the computer in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Launch your browser and download a trustworthy malware removal software.
Erase Winfix 10 from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Restart your system and once BIOS loads up, start tapping F8.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Start your browser and acquire an anti-malware.