YourAdExchange Removal Guide
YourAdExchange is an untrustworthy advertising supported program created for the benefits of the third parties. This program works as a browser add-on and it can affect all popular browsers, including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
In its official website this application is advertised as a tool that “Optimize your ad creatives in real time and tracks results with consolidated reporting”. However, if you read the following article, you will find out why we strongly recommend to delete YourAdExchange.
What does YourAdExchange do?
Like all adware applications, YourAdExchange will present you with many irritating advertisements hoping that you will choose them. The goal is to direct as much traffic as possible to the promoted websites. The users usually get annoyed with the never ending flow of pop-ups, banners, etc. pretty soon, however this is not your greatest issue with this program. The ads displayed by this software are not only annoying, but also can seriously harm your system. Since adware is not responsible for the quality of the ads, they are left unchecked and thus can route you to a malicious page. Besides, you should know that ad-supported programs are often exploited by cyber criminals. All this strongly increases the possibility of malware infection which you should do everything to avoid. Do not trust this program and stay away from the ads. If you care about your system’s safety, you should remove YourAdExchange as soon as possible.
Some advertisements may be deceptive notifications that inform you about the outdated software or suggest to download a new one, however others may be commercial. The later ads should be especially tempting to you, since adware tracks your online activity and uses the gathered data to customize the ads. However, no matter how useful the ads appear, we urge you to remain vigilant and to terminate YourAdExchange from your PC.
Ad-supported programs usually enter computer together with freeware. It can travel in video streaming software, download managers, or PDF bundles. The truth is that you can refuse entrance to this software, if you are attentive during the installation. Choose Advanced option and carefully supervise each step of the process. Do not leave your system’ safety to chance and uninstall YourAdExchange, if it managed to slip into your computer.
How to remove YourAdExchange?
It is obvious that you should eliminate YourAdExchange from your system. We advise to employ a powerful security tool to deal with this program for you. If you wish to remove YourAdExchange manually, you will find instructions below. However, you should consider the fact that a reliable anti-spyware would be able to protect your PC in the future after it erases YourAdExchange.
Delete YourAdExchange from your browsers
- Press Ctrl+Shift+A and select Extensions.
- Find and delete all unreliable extensions. Close the tab.
- Press Alt+T and go to Options.
- Replace the home page with your preferred one in the General tab.
- Choose OK and close the menu.
- Click the icon that is located in the search box and click Manage Search engines.
- Erase the unwanted search engine and choose your new search tool.
- Click OK.
- Press Alt+F and open Tools.
- Tap Extensions and remove the extensions that you think are suspicious.
- Choose Settings and go to Open a page or a set of pages under On startup.
- Tap Set pages, then delete the current home page and select a new one.
- Tap OK.
- Choose Manage Search Engines (under search) and replace the current search engine with a new one.
- Click Done and restart the browser.
- Click Alt+X and open Manage add-ons.
- In the Toolbars and Extensions, eliminate all unwanted extensions.
- Click Search Providers.
- Remove the unwanted search engine and choose another.
- Save changes and close the window.
- Press Alt+X and move to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, delete your home page and select a new one.
- Click OK.