What is Youtube Accelerator?
Youtube Accelerator is categorized as desktop application that should help the user to reach Youtube videos more quickly than in the usual way. However, you should know that Youtube Accelerator is also categorized as potentially unwanted application, because, besides all the advantages that this application should give, it may also cause some risks on your computer’s security system. So, better think twice if you really want to have this application running on your computer or you will still be satisfied with the regular way to search for your favorite videos on Youtube as its the right option. Remove Youtube Accelerator, if it is already present on Windows operating system.
How does Youtube Accelerator intrude my computer?
In most often cases, Youtube Accelerator can reach your computer when you download this application by yourself (from the official website www.youtubeaccelerator.com). However, don’t be fooled by the well-known brand name and exceptional features that this program should provide you with. Don’t forget that together with several advantages you may also face some real troubles as well. However, there is also another way in which this application can reach your computer. Sometimes Youtube Accelerator can enter your computer bundled with freeware that you can download form the internet.
There is a question, if this program is so useful, why it can sometimes reach your computer without your direct permission? If that is not suspicious enough, you should know that Youtube Accelerator, as potentially unwanted program can be bundled with any application that you can get from various websites. Now, most probably, you can suspect that Youtube Accelerator might not be so reliable and useful as it is said to be. So, once this application reaches your computer (no matter if you download and install it by yourself, or it enters your computer illegally) we suggest you to start Youtube Accelerator removal process.
How can Youtube Accelerator act on your computer?
Even if this application is said to help you to search for your favorite videos more quickly and, in general, improve your browsing experience, but besides that Youtube Accelerator can also cause you some disadvantages as well. For example, if you download and install Youtube Accelerator into your computer, you will be constantly attacked with diverse annoying pop-ups and advertisements. Be aware, that all these advertisements might be potentially dangerous because this PUP is not responsible for the content of those various notifications.
Besides that, Youtube Accelerator can monitor your browsing activities and accumulate the information about what websites you visit the most or what you write in your search field. This particular information can be sent to potentially dangerous third parties and used for malicious purposes. So, if you don’t want to risk for the security of your personal information, you should better delete Youtube Accelerator once and for all.
How to uninstall Youtube Accelerator from your computer?
Now, when you see that Youtube Accelerator can bring you more damage than benefit, it is important to eliminate this application from your computer. First of all, you should delete this potentially dangerous application from the list of Add/Remove programs. To do that you have to:
1. Click on the ‘Start’ menu and then navigate to ‘Control Panel’.
2. Now move to ‘Programs (or Add/Remove Programs)’ section and choose ‘Uninstall a Program’ option.
3. Once you are displayed with a list of programs, search for YouTube Accelerator and select ‘Uninstall/Change’ option.
4. Finally, click on ‘OK’.
Youtube Accelerator may also change your browser’s settings, so we provide you instructions that will help you to reset your browsers:
1. First of all, open the browser and then click on either Gear icon or the ‘Tools’ section.
2. Another step is to go to the ‘Internet Options’.
3. Now, navigate to the ‘Advanced tab’ section and here click ‘Reset’.
4. After that, move to ‘Reset Internet Explorer settings’ and then choose ‘Delete personal settings’.
5. Now click on ‘Reset’ button once again.
6. Final step is to click ‘Close’ and ‘OK’.
1. Firstly, click on the Chrome menu button.
2. Now, choose ‘Tools’ section and move to ‘Extensions’.
3. Here, look for any unknown and unreliable extensions and eliminate them (by clicking ‘Recycle bin’).
4. After that, click on ‘Settings’ and move to ‘Reset browser settings’
5. Finally click ‘Reset’.
1. Once you open the browser, move to the ‘Help’ section.
2. Then, navigate to ‘Troubleshooting Information’.
3. After that, click on ‘Reset Firefox’ for several times.
4. The last step is to click ‘Finish’.
However, you have to know that only a manual removal is not a good choice if you want to completely eliminate Youtube Accelerator from your computer. Because of this reason, we suggest you to download and install reliable anti-malware application such as SpyHunter. With a help of this program you will not only perform a full system scan, delete all potentially malignant applications, but also protect your computer from any other internet infections as well.