What is Speedial.com?
Speedial.com can be qualified as a browser hijacker and once reaching your computer, replaces your default start page and search engine. In most often cases Speedial.com can enter your computer secretly without a proper permission and start to hijack your browsing activities. You should know that this browser hijacker can act on most of the browsers (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) so, it does not make any sense if you prefer using only one of them. Once this Speedial.com enters your computer’s system, it modifies the settings of all your browsers and you can’t safely surf the internet anymore. Because of this reason, we are recommending you to remove Speedial.com from your computer as soon as you notice the first signs of infection.
How can Speedial.com enter your computer?
As most browser hijackers, Speedial.com may be bundled with majority of the free programs and applications that you can easily download from the internet. So, it is substantial to download only reliable files that are safe. However, nowadays the cyber space is really not a trustworthy place where you can easily download all the files and think that they won’t put a real harm on your computer. Because of this reason, even if you download reliable-looking freeware (especially various music or video players, PDF creators) you have to pay more attention to the installation process as well. It is recommended to choose Custom or Advanced installation procedure and attentively read all the information that is written in the installation wizard. If you spot any suspicious-looking additional application, you can deselect it or even stop the main installation process.
How can Speedial.com affect your computer?
You shouldn’t be mislead by the promises and special qualities that Speedial.com is said to give. Even if Speedial.com should help you to create personal tab screen where you could place your additional toolbars, favorite webpages or other applications, but in general it is not recommended to let Speedial.com run on your computer without any supervision. Despite the fact that you can’t easily recreate your default start page and search provider, you are also attacked with plenty of various advertisements and pop-ups. However, if you want to avoid even more serious infection, it is recommended to stay away from all the information provided by Speedial.com.
Be aware that Speedial.com has no responsibility for the content of those various pop-ups and advertisements. Besides that, when this browser hijacker reaches your computer it begins to monitor all the actions that you perform on your browsers. After that, the collected information can be easily transmitted to potentially malignant third party. Moreover, when you use the search engine provided by Speedial.com you can get deceptive search results. Furthermore you can even be redirected to illegal and potentially dangerous websites that may have serious infections inside. It is obvious that, Speedial.com can give you more disadvantages than benefits, so, instead of hesitating better start Speedial.com removal procedure.
How to uninstall Speedial.com?
If you want to successfully get rid of Speedial.com you should follow our instructions. At the beginning you can try to perform manual removal steps.
First of all, you have to remove this browser hijacker (and other unwanted applications as well) from the list of Add/Remove Programs:
1. Firstly, click once on the ‘Start’ menu.
2. After that, select ‘Control Panel’.
3. Now move to the section of ‘Programs’ or ‘Add/Remove Programs’.
4. Once you are displayed list of the programs, you should search for all the entries related with Speedial.com.
5. Choose the option ‘Uninstall/Change’.
6. In order to save the changes you have to click ‘OK’.
Now, it is important to reset your browsers (as it was mentioned before this browser hijacker can act on all the browsers that are installed into your computer so you should better reset all of them)
Delete Speedial.com from browsers:
1. First of all, open Internet Explorer.
2. Another step you need to do is to click on the Gear icon or the ‘Tools’ section.
3. After that, navigate to ‘Internet Options’.
4. Now, select ‘Advanced’ tab and then press ‘Reset’.
5. Check ’Delete personal settings’ (when you are displayed with ‘Reset Internet Explorer Settings’ window) and then click on ‘Reset’.
6. Finally, click ‘OK’.
1. Open the browser and click on the Firefox button.
2. Move to the ‘Help’ section.
3. After that, navigate to ‘Troubleshooting Information’.
4. Now, you have to click on ‘Reset Firefox’ for several times.
5. Finally, click on ‘Finish’ option.
1. Open the browser.
2. After that, click on the menu button.
3. Click on ‘Show advanced settings’ (when the ‘Settings’ window is displayed).
4. Here you have to select ‘Reset browser settings’ and click on ‘Reset’
5. In order to save the changes, you have to restart Google Chrome.
However, as it was mentioned before, when you eliminate Speedial.com only in a manual way, you can’t be sure if you have entirely removed all the files of this potentially malignant application. You should know that any browser hijacker can easily restore if you leave at least the smallest file of this application in your computer. So, in order to know that you have completely got rid of the browser hijacker, we recommend you to download and install reliable anti-malware tool such as SpyHunter. With a help of this antivirus program you will be able to manage a full system scan that will show if your computer is protected from any potentially dangerous infections. Besides that, if you keep the SpyHunter updated, in the future it will safeguard your computer from other internet threats.